Buffalo Field Archery Club Shoot Jun 18

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Buffalo Field Archery Club Shoot Jun 18

Buffalo's monthly 3D shoot this weekend will mark the debut of the Ultimate Archer stake.

The Ultimate Archer stake will have no maximum or minimum yardage. Stakes will be placed anywhere from 3 to 80 yards from the target. Scoring rings will not be guaranteed to be fully visible. Shots will be executed standing, kneeling, seated in the dirt, seated in a chair, turning and looking behind, and - in the future - elevated. You'll be shooting under obstruction, over obstruction and through obstruction.

A short, wise, country boy once said, “I wan’t skeered when I woke up this mornin, and I ain’t skeered now!” Well, don’t be scared to shoot the Ultimate Archer stake this Sunday. Sometimes you need to get back to just having fun and challenging yourself, and that’s what this stake is all about.

Shotgun start at 9am.

This sounds like fun!!! Hope to make it.

Comment

SWEEEEET!!! That sounds like fun. See ya Sunday

Comment

Looking forward to it

Comment

The Ultimate Archer stake was very challenging and great fun. I hope Buffalo continues this with there club 3D shots.

Comment

Great shoot. 7-77 yards with crazy angles and small holes to thread the shots. I would definitely do it again.

Comment

Thanks for Hosting TBOT! We had a great time. We look forward to next year.

Comment

glad yall enjoyed it. I will let them know to continue that stake.

Comment

Working...
                X