Hog hunt anyone?????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hog hunt anyone?????

I'm looking for someone to go throw some arrows at a pig or two. Anyone in for a hunt and I'm open to locations? Thanks.

You can go with me at blue elbow swamp but understand that this unit seperates the men from the boys. Its thick and you have to hoove it good ways. That being said if you dont mind putting in the effort required and you can keep up youre more than welcome to go with me sometime.

Comment

When is the best time to go? Do you use thermacell? Are we talking about walking a couple of miles?

Comment

Also is that on the Texas or LA side?

Comment

thats texas side. Best time ive found is when there is no moon and early morning. Not miles of walking but it feels like it when your moving through thickets and thick vegetation. Also make sure youve got a good pair of rubber boots or hip boots as there is a lot of mud and ankle deep water. It can get pretty boggy out there.

Comment

Originally posted by nokturnal85 View Post
            thats texas side. Best time ive found is when there is no moon and early morning. Not miles of walking but it feels like it when your moving through thickets and thick vegetation. Also make sure youve got a good pair of rubber boots or hip boots as there is a lot of mud and ankle deep water. It can get pretty boggy out there.
            Thanks for the heads up. Any chance you'd want to share a hunt?

Comment

Sure. Im in the process of moving right now but in about a month or so when things get back to normal Ill get with you and well make a hunt out there.

Comment

Awesome just let me know and good luck on the move.

Comment

Hey thats in my neck of the woods!! Would love to to make a hunt out there.

Comment

I think we should make a plan and get a group. Lets see if we can get some hogs on the ground.

Comment

Sounds like a good idea to me. New bow hasn't put anything but targets on the ground.

Comment

The fam and I are taking some off road trips in Colo the first weeks of Aug. When we get back I will be wanting to go put some bacon on the ground.

Comment

I am back and forth to Alabama alot right now due to my mother having a major stroke (I'm there now) but I am back in Texas quite a bit so I should be able to make a hunt.

Comment

Hi, thanks for asking. But not now after some time.

Comment

Sounds like a blast good luck

Comment

Working...
                              X