Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He had it going well and the wheels fell off at 14. Played 13-16 +5

Comment

Tony is a worthless piece of crap, QB of the Cowboys for 10 plus years, holds all the passing records, is a **** good golfer, member of the number one broadcast team, has a scorching hot wife, is a multi gazillionaire, has a wonderful family, hell about the only thing he does not have is a SB ring, we can thank Jerry and Stephen for that. As far as him golfing, have no problem with it, it is a drawing card for the tournament.

Comment

Originally posted by mjhaverkamp View Post
        Tony is a worthless piece of crap, QB of the Cowboys for 10 plus years, holds all the passing records, is a **** good golfer, member of the number one broadcast team, has a scorching hot wife, is a multi gazillionaire, has a wonderful family, hell about the only thing he does not have is a SB ring, we can thank Jerry and Stephen for that. As far as him golfing, have no problem with it, it is a drawing card for the tournament.
        You stopped mid-post to put on his jersey,.. didnt you?

Comment

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
          You stopped mid-post to put on his jersey,.. didnt you?
          I am wearing it right now, it is my pajamas, if Tony knew how much I admired him he would send me a check every month.

Comment

Lol [emoji106]

Comment

HCSniper, remind your son the deadline for Open qualifying entries is April 24. He just might catch lightning in a bottle! Good luck.

Ask him what the hottest golf ball, as in distance, is now

Comment

I said I was finished commenting on this thread but here I go again.

17ncs - Cory said there are a lot of variables (of course) but that for him the Pro V1 or
                TP5 gets him the most distance. He also said the the elite ball from most companies will get you the most distance of their particular brand of ball.

As far as Open qualifying, he is looking into what he can do money wise right now. He has Mackensie Tour qualifying next week so a lot depends upon how that goes, status wise. It is all about STATUS in professional golf now a days.

Comment

I thought this thread was about golf not football.

Click image for larger version

Name:	c35e788c124a733cf2ca3b663456ec21.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	32.8 KB
ID:	24534796

Comment

Nomo +6 on the front 9 today!! +15 for the tourney...
                    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V74olwkzTyc&list=PLB147791B32AB465C"]FedExCup - "Shots Like This" - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

Not much of a golfer or romo fan but i approve of the tapatalk thread pic.

Comment

Working...
                      X