2018 march madness!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by elhefe View Post
    History in the making ? Is a 16 about to beat a 1. ? Virginia looks to be in some trouble
    UMBC is for real. Virginia better pick it up.

Comment

4 mins left for UMBC to make history

Cav’s lost their top 2 players to injury in the ACC tourney if I’m not mistaken?

Comment

Wow can’t believe the Virginia game . A lot of people picked them to win it all

Comment

Brackets exploding right now

Comment

Originally posted by elhefe View Post
            Brackets exploding right now
            What’s crazy Is there may have been no brackets left to be busted lol

Only 6,200 perfect brackets left entering today out of the initial 17.6 mill

Comment

Not a heave from half court to win it.....a 20 pt butt kicking

Comment

That hurt. I didn't have UVA winning it all but i did have them in the championship game.

Comment

Originally posted by 150class View Post
                  What’s crazy Is there may have been no brackets left to be busted lol

Only 6,200 perfect brackets left entering today out of the initial 17.6 mill
                  Not surprising. There is no documented history of anyone ever filling out a perfect bracket. I think I read that last year, in the millions in ESPNs bracket contest, only 18 even picked a perfect Sweet 16.

Warren Buffett used to offer ONE BILLION dollars for anyone that picked out a perfect bracket. He never had to pay. The number or perfect brackets will continue to drop.... eventually to zero.

Comment

i'm tied for first now! I switched to UMBC winning on Wednesday after i read that Virginia lost their top player

Warren Buffet told all of his employees this year if anyone had a perfect Sweet 16 they would get $1Million for life... doubt he'll have to pay

Comment

Woo hoo in 1st for tbh bracket for a whole minute lol

Comment

#1 seed and tournament favorite Virginia takes a 20 point beat down to a 16 seed, wow. Has that ever happened before? Probably wrecked a lot of brackets too.

Comment

Originally posted by Clark View Post
                          Possibly the two least often heard words in the NCAA tourney?

War Eagle.

Thanks Bruce.
                          https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=joo4_iC_JJA
                          Not sure what the video has to do with it?
                          WDE!!!

Comment

Originally posted by dc1986 View Post
                            #1 seed and tournament favorite Virginia takes a 20 point beat down to a 16 seed, wow. Has that ever happened before? Probably wrecked a lot of brackets too.
                            A #16 seed has never beaten a #1 seed in tournament history.

Comment

Originally posted by yaqui View Post
                              I tried to join but says locked. Is it too late?

Si

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Of course I had UVA losing.......in the semis. Lol.

Shaka Smart sucks. I couldn't believe what I was watching......AGAIN.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X