No announcement yet.

Elephant boots

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not elephant, but I have some upland Justin boots that are Kangaroo with Kevlar soles...can’t tear them up. Softest pair of leather boots I own.

Comment

I have had three pair of Tony Llama elephant boots since 1987. First pair lasted about 20 years. I am still wearing the last two pair.

Comment

Have a pair of Justin elephant skin boots from about 1980. Used to wear them a lot; had em resoled three or four times. Very tough, and I think they LOOK great! Nothing ugly about them!

Comment

Originally posted by Txhuntr2 View Post

Love mine

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What brand?

Sent from my iPhone using Dilly Dilly!

Comment

Originally posted by manwitaplan View Post
            What brand?

Sent from my iPhone using Dilly Dilly!

Justin

Comment

Originally posted by pilar View Post
              Elephant boots are major PM boots
              Most women like a well dressed man , it doesn't hurt if you have a big fat elephant -"wallet "
              Did someone say "big, fat elephant wallet"?
              Attached Files

Comment

Hippo is tough too, knew an old man with lace up quail hunting boots. They were older than me and still looked good

Comment

At my job during college I saw a lot of interesting clothing attire. One day this guy Mexican guy comes and we noticed his boots were unique looking. Come to find out they were Ripley Sea Turtle. Apparently he had connections in Mexico and paid some guy to get them. He just to put them on his feet and walked across the border like it was nothing (at a check station too). Not very often you see footwear made from endangered animals.
                  Last edited by Etxbuckman; 03-03-2018, 12:47 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by rjet View Post
                    I used to have a pair and they looked **** good. Tough as stated above. But that was back in the day when the ugliest boots ever made were cool, snake skins. lol

Good lord tell me bout it. When I was a kid late eighties folks took us too the Houston rodeo. Waiting in line too pee with my dad this dude walks in with rattlesnake skin boots WITH A FREAKING OPEN MOUTHED SNAKEHEAD ON EACH TOE AND MATCHING HATBAND TOO BOOT!!! Brotha man must of been a Mack daddy or something :lol:

Needless to say Pops got us out of there before my nine year old brain spewed something stupid

Comment

Working...
                    X