What Fifth wheel do you have?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What Fifth wheel do you have?

I have a 2017 Keystone Avalanche that is a 40ft fifth wheel. I have had it in the shop almost 5 times in the last 10 months we have owned it. Might be looking to get out of this one into a better quality fifth wheel. What do yall have and have yall had any problems? Thanks!

Doesn't help your situation, but I've got a 2017 Keystone Carbon 357 and haven't had any issues at all with it.

Comment

2014 KZ Sportsman Sportster toy hauler. Not the best of quality but not the most expensive either.

Comment

2002 Keystone Cougar with bunk beds.....

30' .....and still looks great and only 1 minor issue, about $100 to fix

Comment

Cant help you much other than I am on my fourth trailer. The last two where 5th wheels and now back to a travel trailer. They have all been bought used by a couple years. When my friends ask me about owning some sort of camper i always tell them that there is something wrong. Either something simple like a piece of trim feel off to sitting under the awning to see water pouring out from under the trailer because one of the hot water lines broke. My last trailer was from Heartland and I was pleased with it other than the front of the roof pealed off going to the cost and I had to have a whole new roof put on. If i had to list all the minor and major crap that I have had to replace, fix or Jerry rig on all the trailers I would be typing for a while.

Hope you can find a better trailer but I don't think one exist.

Comment

Not a fifth wheel but I’ve got a 2014 Heartland Trail Runner 30 ft bumper pull that I’ve had very few problems with.

Comment

I’ve got a Columbus, had it a year and knock on wood no issues yet.

Comment

36 ft. Holiday Rambler Presidential, Bought new in 2006, not a single problem.

Comment

38’ cameo carriage. Awesome trailer well built good floor plan. No problems other than I had to replace the main ac last summer

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

40’ victory lane toy hauler. I live out of it and actually enjoy it

Comment

30 something ft Jayco Eagle, I think it's a 2006 or 2007, 4 slides, no major issues. Much better built than our two previous (Dutchmen and Hitchhiker).

Comment

Had a Cardinal 5th wheel at one time, never again!

Comment

To the OP all I can say is read up on Jayco now. It’s really a sad story. Dad dies and the kids run the company into the dirt. There quality is definitely lacking these days.

We are about to drop the hammer on a Grand Design Reflection 337RLS. Now that we have a place at the coast we don’t need a fancy full time rig and Grad Design checks all our boxes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

2017 Keystone impact toyhauler. No real issues so far.

Comment

I have a 38' Sandpiper. It is my third fifth wheel. It is built by Forest River who also makes Cedar Creek, Montana, Silverback and several more brands/models. I have family that own Cedar Creeks and Montanas. It is my opinion that Forest River makes a good product. We have had no issues with ours.

Comment

Working...
                              X