Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I love the outcome.....but how sad is it when the punter is MVP?

Comment

College Football - Bowl Thread

Tom matches well with who he is selling the program to. The fan base will call everyone in the world a dewsh, but eat that up like they were spoonfed oatmeal. Any other coach that did that would be the king of dewshdom with UT fans.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
        I bet somebody tweeted him your post..

That's your head coach. It was dumb.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by dac6933 View Post

Man I don't care if the janitor is MVP . Give me the win....all the other **** is just details..

Comment

Originally posted by dac6933 View Post

After the career he's had, it was pretty cool... I think. The offense sucks, yet they still controlled the entire game and TOP.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by oktx View Post
              Mayfield is 22 and a player. Tom is, and I'm guessing 42 and a coach.
              Mayfield is the Heisman winner. Tom wears a plastic diamond ring around his neck and carried a bat off the bus. Mayfield is 34-5 at OU. Tom is 7-6. Oh your punter...punter was named MVP of the Academy bowl. . Nice try though. LOL!
              Baker is a dam good football player but be honest man hes a bag. Yea Herm will prob regret it but acting like Baker isnt what he is..... is just irresponsible.
              Last edited by stuntriderant; 12-27-2017, 11:57 PM.

Comment

****. Thread picked up during the Texas game. Nice win. With the 2018 early signing class all is well.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by stuntriderant View Post
                  Baker is a dam good football player but be honest man hes a bag. Yea Herm will prob regret it but acting like Baker isnt what he is is just irresponsible.

Difference is one of these people get paid millions to be the adult.

Comment

Horns. *****.

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
                      ****. Thread picked up during the Texas game. Nice win. With the 2018 early signing class all is well.

Yup.....positive end to the season with a great class already signed. Hoping they can cure the Oline woes with more strength and experience plus some depth....to help the O turn it around .

Comment

College Football - Bowl Thread

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                        Yup.....positive end to the season with a great class already signed. Hoping they can cure the Oline woes with more strength and experience plus some depth....to help the O turn it around .

What did Herman do?

Edit: I saw he mocked the Mizzou QB.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                        Last edited by Black Ice; 12-28-2017, 12:01 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by oktx View Post
                          Mayfield is 22 and a player. Tom is, and I'm guessing 42 and a coach.
                          Mayfield is the Heisman winner. Tom wears a plastic diamond ring around his neck and carried a bat off the bus. Mayfield is 34-5 at OU. Tom is 7-6. Oh your punter...punter was named MVP of the Academy bowl. . Nice try though. LOL!
                          None of which changes the fact that even ag jesus Johnny **** Balls wasn't half as big a tool as the fraud in your avatar.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                            None of which changes the fact that even ag jesus Johnny **** Balls wasn't half as big a tool as the fraud in your avatar.

Lol. Rigggggghhht. Comprihenshun is hard. Hate is easy.

Comment

Originally posted by EastTexasMan View Post
                              I'd win my tease then, I'd take it.

31-17 Mizzou.

Drew Lock can sling it.
                              Originally posted by EastTexasMan View Post
                              Yes but Holton Hill and Elliott are you 2 best DB's, and half your secondary.

Your OL is thin and I don't expect you to be able to score 31. Have you watched your offense? lol Ok fine 27-17

I read your leading rusher has 364 yards for the year and that is a QB? Isn't one of the RB suspended too?

I expect ags to lose to like 28-24 or something.
                              You were saying what again?

Comment

Originally posted by bloodtrailer28 View Post
                                you were saying what again?

He told us....

Comment

Working...
                                X