X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Carrie is always fun to watch.

Comment

Originally posted by Black Ice View Post
      Sturgill Simpson stood outside with his guitar and a tip box. He even had his Grammy with him lol.

Comment

I yielded the remote to my bride, and thus had to endure an inordinate amount of that trash last night.

I want to throat punch Keith Urban, for the umpteenth year in a row.

Tim & Faith make me want to club baby seals in their front yard, or just club Tim.

I don't know most of the rest of those idiots, but Sturgill's guitar case has more talent than 99% of them.

They need to move that over to MTV with whatever they call the pop awards.

Carrie's legs are better than Faith's ever were.

Miranda is still a bad ***.

Comment

its not country

Men in red dress shoes, skinny pants, no blue jeans, and pop music

Gone were the good ole days of Tracy Lawrence, George, Clay Walker, Alan Jackson

Comment

Originally posted by bloodstick View Post
            Its not the manager.
            Stapleton is a great song writer. If you look up many of the hits from the last 5-10 years, Chris was the original writer of several of them as well as backup vocals. Producers in Nashville has been begging him to start up his own gig. When Traveler came out he was not a household name, but now just about every country music fan knows him.

"Christopher Alvin Stapleton[1] (born April 15, 1978) is an American singer-songwriter[2][3] and guitarist.[4] He is an established songwriter who has co-written six country number-one songs[5] including the five-week number-one "Never Wanted Nothing More" recorded by Kenny Chesney, "Love's Gonna Make It Alright" recorded by George Strait, "Drink a Beer" recorded by Luke Bryan and "Come Back Song" recorded by Darius Rucker.[6] Over 150 of Stapleton's songs have appeared on albums by such artists as Adele, Luke Bryan, Tim McGraw, Brad Paisley and Dierks Bentley.[7] Among other artists, he has co-written with Vince Gill, Peter Frampton and Sheryl Crow.[8]

After serving as the frontman of bluegrass group The SteelDrivers from 2008 to 2010, Stapleton released his debut studio album Traveller in 2015, which reached number one on the US Billboard 200 and was certified double platinum by the Recording Industry Association of America (RIAA). Among several accolades, it won the Grammy Award for Best Country Album at the 58th annual ceremony[9] and the Academy of Country Music Award for Album of the Year.[10] His second studio album, From A Room: Volume 1, was released on May 5, 2017, and gave him his second Country Music Association Award for Album of the Year. It will be followed by Volume 2 on December 1. Stapleton's music styles include Southern rock and bluegrass."

Taken from Wiki^

And my brother has met him several times and got to jam with a few of his bad mates.

THANK YOU!!! all the haters on here, don't get me wrong I don't like a lot of his music, but at least this guy does his own music. Tim Mcgraw is junk, has he ever written a song? I know King George didn't write any songs, but is a legend. AJ is a legend. Paisley sings a buncha bubble gum teeny bopper music.

Steel Drivers are awesome!!

Comment

Gotta love Alan Jackson.

Comment

Originally posted by Cardinal View Post

I never would have made it in the door.. Sturgil is the man!

Comment

Originally posted by breederbuck33 View Post
                  I never would have made it in the door.. Sturgil is the man!

Agree 100%! Better than any of the bubblegum crap being played inside the arena.

Comment

Yep gave in to the wife and watched on one condition that I could change the Chanel
                    When Luke Byran and Eric Church played.
                    Carrie has better legs than Faith.
                    Miranda is still awesome.
                    Chris Stapleton is the man.
                    Big thumbs up for Allan Jackson one of my all time favorites.

Comment

Wife turned it on ..i saw Carries 'Jesus is calling" and thought that was very good..

Then there were some garbage after garbage..like some doofus singing about dirt on his boots...
                      over and over and over....

Then AJ came on. Perfect.

Then some garbage from some chick with a blond poodle on her head, a brunette chick that was obviously stoned, and two guys that wished they were chicks...getting some award...probably voted most likely never to step on actual dirt.

Then more garbage with looks to be a white-italian-rapper-wanna-be-kardashian-DB in a leather jacket and paisley doing rapper one armed waves....by himself...

carrie is hotter than a two dollar pistol.
                      Last edited by systemnt; 11-09-2017, 11:20 AM.

Comment

one day the 80s glam rock producers will get run out of Nashville the way they did LA. hopefully, it's soon.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                          I yielded the remote to my bride, and thus had to endure an inordinate amount of that trash last night.

I want to throat punch Keith Urban, for the umpteenth year in a row.

Tim & Faith make me want to club baby seals in their front yard, or just club Tim.

I don't know most of the rest of those idiots, but Sturgill's guitar case has more talent than 99% of them.

They need to move that over to MTV with whatever they call the pop awards.

Carrie's legs are better than Faith's ever were.

Miranda is still a bad ***.
                          I completely agree with Every work of this statement!

Comment

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
                            Wife turned it on ..i saw Carries 'Jesus is calling" and thought that was very good..

Then there were some garbage after garbage..like some doofus singing about dirt on his boots...
                            over and over and over....

Then AJ came on. Perfect.

Then some garbage from some chick with a blond poodle on her head, a brunette chick that was obviously stoned, and two guys that wished they were chicks...getting some award...probably voted most likely never to step on actual dirt.

Then more garbage with looks to be a white-italian-rapper-wanna-be-kardashian-DB in a leather jacket and paisley doing rapper one armed waves....by himself...

carrie is hotter than a two dollar pistol.

Comment

Thank goodness for Alan Jackson at least we hear a few country songs. Miranda is still hot and one of the best around now and Chris Stapleton you can't help but like that county dude.

Comment

Working...
                              X