Question for the guys

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Question for the guys

At what point will you hit a female who is threatning/ physically attacking you? How much more will you hold off ..as compared to a guy in the same situation?

This question came to mind after watching the Anitfa crowds harassing and attacking random people.

I've wondered that myself after seeing a recent video of a couple of women attacking a man (who deserved it, by the way).

I have no idea though. I would suspect at the point you feel your own safety is threatened because it won't matter then. You won't have a choice.

Comment

For me it was in college when some big 275lb west Texas trash swung at me with a 2x4 and knocked my glasses off. When she tried the second time I knocked her out with one punch. She was drunk and loud looking to fight anybody. Told her to leave or were calling the police( friends birthday party in Big Spring). Still ended up calling the police and they came and arrested her. One and hope only time
      Last edited by BrandonA; 09-25-2018, 08:15 PM.

Comment

Some of these females these days......I'm not waiting a second longer than I would a man.

Comment

Any woman who physically struck me would be struck back.

Comment

Originally posted by flywise View Post
            Some of these females these days......I'm not waiting a second longer than I would a man.

Agree 100%

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

I wouldn’t hit a female but I’d sure shake the **** out of one!

Comment

I would never hit a woman, but I’m not above knocking a ***** in the dirt.

Comment

If a female is taking a swing at you then it's very likely one of two things.. 1. You are doing something very bad or 2. She is one of those women are equal to men liberal types.

Comment

If they want to put themselves in a man's shoes then they should be treated as such. Hit em so hard their whole family falls down.

Comment

If woman want equal rights, they get equal lefts too

Just kidding, but as mentioned about, I don't think I would strike one but shoving one in the dirt to get their attention I think is okay.

Comment

Rhonda Rousey

Comment

I had an aunt that was very violent and abusive to my uncle and he took it. Good thing for him is he finally got rid of her. I would never hit a woman, but if they want to step up with their man shoes on I can't guarantee they won't get exactly what they need. It doesn't matter if you are a man or woman, somebody out there will be your huckleberry and give you just what you are asking for.

Comment

Originally posted by texansfan View Post
                            Rhonda Rousey
                            I doubt I still be awake to swing back

Comment

Originally posted by Horn chaser View Post
                              I would never hit a woman, but if they want to step up with their man shoes on I can't guarantee they won't get exactly what they need.
                              A good yelling at?

Comment

Working...
                              X