Reverse search with Walmart Gift Card

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Reverse search with Walmart Gift Card

Is there anyway to find out who purchased a Walmart gift card by searching the gift card number?

The reason I am asking is I live on the edge of a bad neighborhood and the trash that resides in the neighborhood likes to throw all of their actual trash in my ditches and I'm about tired of it. I was out there picking up 7 empty packs L&M cigs and a weeks worth of taco bell trash and found a walmart gift card out there. It would be nice to find out who bought it and see if they will tell me information of the POS that throws their trash in my ditch every night.

Thanks in advance for any advice!

Probably not...the cards are cash.. no id needed.
    Be better off setting up a camera

Comment

Sounds like it's time for a live trash stakeout thread!

Comment

No

Comment

Put up camera and catch them in the act

Comment

I work for Walmart the only way someone could be tracked on a gift card purchase is if they paid for the gift card with a credit card and then that info won't be given to anyone anyways. Not to mention that card could change hands several times by then anyways. So no you won't be able to track down the person who purchase the card. The only thing you could do like the others said is put cameras up to catch pic of the people dumping the trash.

Comment

Working...
            X