Lake Fork Eats

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lake Fork Eats

Going to be in the area later this week. Whats a good place for lunch? Looking for some fish or seafood maybe.

Wasn’t there a member who opened a restaurant up there? Shuck me or something like that. It May be no where close but I want to check it out one day. He also open one in Oklahoma

Comment

Seth’s lake fork creek. Doesn’t look like much, but it’s good eats. It’s near Quitman. We stop in when we are near it

Comment

Originally posted by bullhead44 View Post
        Seth’s lake fork creek. Doesn’t look like much, but it’s good eats. It’s near Quitman. We stop in when we are near it
        If you want seafood then this ^^^^^^

My wife calls it the shack on the hill

Worth the drive for sure

Little portable building on 17 just south of Little Mustang, The Grill or something like that, has a killer fried bologna sandwich too if you need a light lunch one day

Comment

Seth's is really good right at Lake Fork Creek between Quitman and Mineola. Also, it doesn't open until 4pm Thur-Sun but AJ's fish House is really good for fried catfish all you can eat buffet style.

Comment

Hidden Lakes hunting resort has an awesome menu Friday and Saturday night

Comment

Originally posted by rut-ro View Post
              Wasn’t there a member who opened a restaurant up there? Shuck me or something like that. It May be no where close but I want to check it out one day. He also open one in Oklahoma
              no thats in southlake/broken bow

Comment

No questions, Seth's is awesome! Veronas is also very good for Italian food. If you are on the water and fishing, you can beach at Oak Ridge Marina and eat lunch there but it's more of a cafe.

Comment

Originally posted by BTLowry View Post
                  If you want seafood then this ^^^^^^

My wife calls it the shack on the hill

Worth the drive for sure

Little portable building on 17 just south of Little Mustang, The Grill or something like that, has a killer fried bologna sandwich too if you need a light lunch one day
                  Weenie man shut down shorty after Momma B's moved down the road. Man he made a killer fried bologna sammich!

Originally posted by Fmjag64 View Post
                  No questions, Seth's is awesome! Veronas is also very good for Italian food. If you are on the water and fishing, you can beach at Oak Ridge Marina and eat lunch there but it's more of a cafe.
                  Seth's is good! So is Bro's but he won't open back up until weekend of McDonalds Big Bass. Verona's lets you BYOB, and burger's just taste better on the lake so I can agree with Oak Ridge as well!

The chocolate icebox pie at Tiffany's is awesome too! I sometimes just go there for pie and I'm not a chocolate person!

Comment

Awesome, thanks guys.

Comment

Sidekicks in Emory has the best catfish around. Easy on the wallet too.

Comment

Originally posted by Slew View Post
                        Weenie man shut down shorty after Momma B's moved down the road. Man he made a killer fried bologna sammich!

The chocolate icebox pie at Tiffany's is awesome too! I sometimes just go there for pie and I'm not a chocolate person!
                        Well crap!

Comment

Is Val's still open? I used to really look forward to that chicken fried steak for lunch.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

My Ben E Keith salesman told me there is a place around there that does a great business, I think they are open 4 days a week, catfish and maybe a seafood buffet.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                              Is Val's still open? I used to really look forward to that chicken fried steak for lunch.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                              No. The best hamburgers around Fork will be found at Gateway, and the Yantis Cafe. On Thursdays, Gateway has 1/2 price burgers. Date night for us.

Comment

Working...
                              X