East texas shop builders

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

East texas shop builders

Well the crew finished my shop today and they did a good job.
    I got several quotes and they were by far the cheapest. Just have to wait for the slab to cure and then it’s move in time.
    Measurements are 35x40 with a 15’ gabled extension

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

good looking shop, i went the same route with wood frame. i also sprayed mine with insulation, man what a difference it makes.

Comment

Very nice . What size doors did you go with ? I have all the poles and tin to build shop just ain’t had the time or money to build it .

Comment

Thats exactly what I have been looking for. Same color and all. Super nice. How tall are your doors? I hear a lot of good things about that outfit. How far south do they cover?

Comment

That turned out real nice! I will have to remember that name and check them out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Strummer View Post
            Very nice . What size doors did you go with ? I have all the poles and tin to build shop just ain’t had the time or money to build it .

Doors are 10W x 12T

Comment

Originally posted by Muddy Bud View Post
              Thats exactly what I have been looking for. Same color and all. Super nice. How tall are your doors? I hear a lot of good things about that outfit. How far south do they cover?

My place is on the south side of richland chambers reservoir, the owner lives in Palestine, they cover a pretty big area so I’d call them if you are looking to build.

Comment

I like....congrats

Comment

Did ETSB do the dirtwork/foundation also? Great shop.

Comment

They built mine also. They are some really good guys to work with.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

They don’t do dirt Work, I have a dirt guy that does a great job of building pads so I had him do it.
                      They sub out the cement work.

Comment

If you don't mind me asking, how much did this cost you. I am looking at doing the same thing. But maybe with just two bays instead of three.

Comment

Nice looking build

Comment

The shop ran $27k plus $3k In dirt Work

They did a good job, only two things I’d suggest if you contract them
                            Tell them to clean up their trash after they are done. I told them I wanted the scraps. They made a big pile that also included empty water bottles, coke cans, and other trash.
                            Make sure you check the finish around the door latches when they finish the cement work. I had to do a little work the first time I closed the doors to get my latches to fit properly. Not a big deal but just the principal.

Comment

Did that include electrical?

Comment

Working...
                              X