Looking For a Lab puppy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looking For a Lab puppy

Last year we had to put down our 10 yr old lab and have not been ready to get another one until recently. If anyone knows of anybody that just had a litter or is about to have a litter I would appreciate it.

Look up O&K Retrievers. We picked up our male black Lab from them in May and we are really happy with him.

Comment

Check out the rescues. Rescues have puppies as well and you can help rescue one.

Comment

Muddy paws retrievers and pointers in Anderson Texas, Clayton will fix you up.

Comment

Health tested & AKC Registered Lab puppies for sale in Tx. Lab breeder in North Texas. AKC Lab puppies for sale in Texas Available Labrador puppies ALL of Rockin' B Labradors lines are blended with American and English traits. Here at Rockin' B we do NOT have any high-strung working lines. We breed for healthy, intelligent, well mannered, active and friendly dogs. Here is some information that will help with the

Comment

You looking for registerable or good companion that can hunt also?

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

Thanks for all the info guys.

Comment

[QUOTE=bigdaddy590;13471480]You looking for registerable or good companion that can hunt also?

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk[/QUOTE

One that I can train to hunt and will play with my three daughters

Comment

My parents will be having a litter very soon. We dont hunt the female but the daddy is an awesome hunter. Very good family dogs. Will most likely have chocolates and yellows. They are in Goldthwaite area

Comment

Working...
                  X