X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

686 Silver pigeon I

What’s a good condition used Baretta silver pigeon I worth. 30” barrel

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

All depends on condition, number of chokes, etc. gunbroker and gunsamerica will help you.

Comment

It only has the 2 chokes that came with it originally no hard case but it is super nice in my opinion.

Guy wants 1500 for it just don’t know much about them.

Comment

Best guess $1500-$1700

Comment

The missing case isn't a big deal, but I think they come with 5 chokes. At any rate, it's hard to give a good estimate without being able to evaluate the actual condition. If it's merely good, I think $1,500 is high. I think you can find a comparable one for $1,200 or so. They're a common gun so it's not like you can't find another.

Comment

$1200 w/o all the chokes, why does “super nice” mean on a scale of 1-10 where 10 is brand new in box condition?

Comment

Originally posted by hooligan View Post
              $1200 w/o all the chokes, why does “super nice” mean on a scale of 1-10 where 10 is brand new in box condition?

On a scale of 1-10 I would say 7/8 I don’t see any major blemishes it honestly looks really good. I know it has 2 chokes in the gun and has a soft case that’s about it.

Comment

2700 if it's listed in the classifieds

And depending on what choke it takes I have some factory tubes laying around

Comment

It sounds 'fair' but you don't mention if it's a field or sporting.

I think Dad is ready to part with this one...it's basically new. He went another route. 28ga sporting but would be closer to the $2k range.
                  Attached Files

Comment

$1500 is not bad for a super nice one. My buddy has one and wouldn't part with it for any price.

Comment

$1200.00-$1400.00, and depending condition and shot count

Comment

Where are all these $1200 Silver Pigeons y’all speak of? Let me know so I can buy a few!

OP you better jump on that one for $1500!

Comment

I have one with a shorter barrel that I just never bonded with. I've had it at least twenty years now and probably haven't put two hundred shells through it. I won one in a raffle and donated it back into a live auction that was going on as a fund raiser. The gun brought something like $5500 at auction. The organization was so grateful that they had me order a new one for myself and they paid for it. I pull out the box and wipe the gun down about once a year just to keep it nice. Been thinking about selling it and my thoughts are that it should bring at least $1500.

Comment

No way id let mine go for $1500... thats a hell of a deal

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Comment

Check Gunbroker some NIB at $1900

Comment

Working...
                              X