Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

July 4th fireworks - how much did you spend?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

July 4th fireworks - how much did you spend?

I hope everyone is safe this morning, and still has all of their hair where it (correctly) belongs this morning!

Personally, I watched a LOT of cash go up in smoke last night, which got me to thinking about this question.

How much do you usually (....or did you?) spend at the firework stand?

$0,000.00

Comment

$0. I can't see burning the money I worked so hard to get. Especially when all I have to do is look up and watch other people's money burn in pretty red and blue sparkles.

Comment

Comment

$0.00

Comment

Can sit in my driveway and watch for free in all directions.

Comment

$40 with the tip. A lot less than most folks spent on alcohol

Comment

I spent $0. We had intentions but it was a long day on the lake. Buddies boat died and had to tow it in on Buchanan. Of course it was 5 miles to the dock. Rained on us off and on. Then spent the rest of the day getting it running in the intermittent rain. By the end of the day I just wanted dry clothes, cold beer and a couch.

Comment

$0.00 this go around. However, if I do buy fireworks, it’s usually 100-150 bucks. Mainly artillery shells, a few bottle rockets, and Roman candles.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

It was about $100. Went to Victoria for the free show and ribeyes at the Texas Roadhouse/Grill.

Very nice all the way around.

Comment

Un-fortunately 0.00 this year. Only a complete moron would light a firework in north Texas right now, which sucks because fireworks are AWESOME!

You guys must be a blast at parties....

Comment

Note a dime on fireworks but I smoked 127 and change worth of brisket and ribs

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Less than $40. Bought a $35 pack that had all the essentials, albeit crappy. I do t think a single Roman candle actually fired all 5 balls. But my son had fun and we didn’t break the bank

Comment

Nada.

Comment

$0!!!!! Boss gave me about $1000 worth and I shot half. Saving the rest for New Year's.

Comment

Working...
                              X