Work Fridge Theives

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Work Fridge Theives

well we have 1 or 2 ppl in our shop apparently like others food more than their own. they are particularly fond of cheese and bacon wrapped anything. so, we are going to grill up some GHOST Pepper burgers.

The very reason MY refrigerator and MY microwave are inside my locked office. It's way better than having to deal with a thief. I've fired some folks that work for me for that very thing....stealing from the "public" refrigerator

Comment

Great idea, wish I could see their faces

Have someone drinking my tea so I filled it up with salt. Not sure who it was but my tea is not disappearing anymore

Comment

Years ago Jim Rome had a great story about putting chocolate icing on old bean dip and passing it off as brownies for the office fridge thief.

I like the ghost pepper idea. Can’t wait for the report!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

In for this. You should know exactly who it is after the first bite!

Comment

nice.

Comment

I live in a fire station a 1/3 of my life... I’m pretty used to bird dogging. I’ve grabbed a bite or two of others food a time or two. In the fire service, if there is a food available it’s gone..you could leave $100 bill on the table and it’d sit there until you picked it back up.

Comment

Won't be long until you know exactly who the thief is

Think he/she should be fired when identified too

I am all about pranks and fun but food is off limits.

Comment

It takes someone lower than a snakes belly that commit these type of acts.

Comment

Originally posted by BobbyOrtiz View Post
                    I live in a fire station a 1/3 of my life... I’m pretty used to bird dogging. I’ve grabbed a bite or two of others food a time or two. In the fire service, if there is a food available it’s gone..you could leave $100 bill on the table and it’d sit there until you picked it back up.
                    yep!!! for sure!. Ice cream no way its lasts till you get back to work.

Comment

Originally posted by BTLowry View Post
                      Won't be long until you know exactly who the thief is

Think he/she should be fired when identified too

I am all about pranks and fun but food is off limits.
                      This^^^, I can't stand people messing with my food. I'd gladly give anyone what I had to eat if they ask for it.

Comment

We have the opposite problem. 2 big fridges that are always stacked with week old leftovers and fast food. The smell....

Comment

Awesome. I’m in

Comment

If this is a live thread please adhere to rule 5.

Hoggslayer

Comment

Funniest thing ive ever seen. We worked out of a big trailer with a mini fridge. Night shift guy kept dipping day shift guys snuff so day shift got a pair of scissors and did some "manscaping" down below and mixed the clippings in the snuff. I about puked when he took him a big ole lip full.

Comment

Working...
                              X