No announcement yet.

spider bite?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Don’t know if there’s any truth to it, but supposedly a man was but by a brown recluse and surgery kept having to be done to his arm. The area wasn’t healing. Don’t know what the prescribed treatment was in addition. But someone recommended he talk to someone else about it. The way I understood it was, a lower power stun gun was used on the arm where the bite had occurred. The electrical current is supposed to nullify the venom properties. They showed photographic proof prior to using the stun gun on the bite area and in the weeks afterward. The guy’s arm rapidly healed after that.

Haven’t looked it up. Maybe someone else knows about this.
    Last edited by Worksalot; 09-30-2018, 07:57 PM.

Comment

Had a guy I work with got stung by a black widow on the end of his privates while sitting in a port a potty. He still isn’t back to work. That was 2 weeks ago.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

That sure looks like a spider bite to me, I've heard that if you massage the surrounding tissue and gently push out the **** that can also help. If you get super powers let me know though cause I could sure use em.

Comment

Originally posted by Bh_liberty View Post
          Had a guy I work with got stung by a black widow on the end of his privates while sitting in a port a potty. He still isn’t back to work. That was 2 weeks ago.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          Oh NO!!!

Comment

Working...
          X