No announcement yet.

Cellular trail cams....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Vid clip then a hd night shot. It’s weitd when you use a phone not sure why it does not just show it

Comment

https://flic.kr/p/29cbfpb. That’s lit up very well in my opinion

Comment

Yes it is. So you mount the camera slightly facing up?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Comment

Yes I did at first but it was not getting below feeder so I shifted it down ha ha but too far I need to buy a tree mount where I can set it where I want

Like the HME where it tilts pans etc

Comment

Just got this one https://www.flickr.com/gp/146449314@N07/9TF47c Fair amount of light

Comment

I’m having good luck with Spartans too as long as I keep up with firmware updates. Also, I have to use Verizon only where I hunt, and my older 3G Spartans on Verizon will no longer be supported by Verizon after this year. Do make sure you buy 4G version.

Comment

Originally posted by Pineywoods Paul View Post
                I’m having good luck with Spartans too as long as I keep up with firmware updates. Also, I have to use Verizon only where I hunt, and my older 3G Spartans on Verizon will no longer be supported by Verizon after this year. Do make sure you buy 4G version.
                I thought it was the end of 2019 when Verizon was quitting servicing 3g devices?!?

All my cameras are ATT, and I’ve already inquired about when they will be following Verizon in this deal. They claim they don’t know yet.

I’ve already been through this when ATT quit servicing 2g devices, but I only had 4 cameras then. With 8, it’s going to be a pretty good lick, and as much as I like messing with game cameras, I’m not sure I’ll do it again.

Comment

Originally posted by Pineywoods Paul View Post
                  What you mean firmware updates? What has to be done there? I’ve got a Spartan AT&T camera that doesn’t seem to be working quite right.

Comment

I'm in the same boat as zztex. I have 4 att Spartans, previous years they worked great even though I usually only get 1 or 2 bars for signal.
                    This year it's like they all quit working.
                    Got my first one in 2015 and they've been great up until this year and I have always recommend them.
                    I wouldn't recommend them now with the problems I'm having.

Comment

Originally posted by zztex View Post
                      What you mean firmware updates? What has to be done there? I’ve got a Spartan AT&T camera that doesn’t seem to be working quite right.
                      It’s like your iPhone/iPad/etc the cameras randomly have software up dates. I’ve had to update about half of mine.

I called HCO Outdoors, and they emailed the update to me. It’s inconvenient but really not a big deal.

Comment

Originally posted by retrieverman View Post
                        It’s like your iPhone/iPad/etc the cameras randomly have software up dates. I’ve had to update about half of mine.

I called HCO Outdoors, and they emailed the update to me. It’s inconvenient but really not a big deal.
                        Thanks. What’s the procedure? Can you do it remotely? I’m sure that’s what’s wrong with mine, if I was a betting man

Comment

I downloaded the software update on a SD card, so yes, you can do it in the field.

Comment

I'll be returning a Spypoint Link Evo that I bought at Cabelas on sale last Saturday. It worked fine at the house but the cell coverage where I hunt is terrible.

Comment

I do all my firmware updates for my Spartans on my phone.

Very easy

Comment

Snyper camera, been out just over a year. Been solid so far. Pic from this morning ..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X