Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are you following the "kids in the cave" story?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by K-Train View Post
    I believe a former THAI navy diver according to the article I read. I was not aware they called them seals. Either way info is pretty vague from what I could find

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    This is correct from what I just heard. Retired Thai NAVY Seal who was volunteering in the rescue. I think I heard when he died he was bringing in additional oxygen tanks. A U.S Navy Seal was interviewed and he said he felt it may be best to wait until the Monsoon season passes.

Comment

Originally posted by nursejenn View Post
      X2Yep... I would probably die in that cave because I don't think I could even scuba out without panicking... but then again, I'm so claustrophobic, I wouldn't have went anywhere near inside to begin with. This is literally my worst nightmare.

X3

I can’t even look at the drawing at Post 1 without getting nervous.

Comment

Prayers sent.

They might need to pull off and Apollo 13 deal to remove the CO2 from the air.

"Lithium hydroxide. Other strong bases such as soda lime, sodium hydroxide, potassium hydroxide, and lithium hydroxide are able to remove carbon dioxide by chemically reacting with it. In particular, lithium hydroxide was used aboard spacecraft, such as in the Apollo program, to remove carbon dioxide from the atmosphere ..."

Comment

How did they even end up there i think i missed the main story why were they in the cave to begin with

Comment

Prayers for all involved and hoping for a safe recovery

Comment

Crazy story!!

Comment

Breathable air is waning. Situation getting most serious.

Comment

5 hour swim one way is no joke.

Comment

Elon Musk had a simple idea that makes so much sense. A 1meter wide inflatable tube. It would bend below the water where it has to but keep the inside dry. Just need them in the areas where water blocks the bath. Its not a full 5 hour swim. There are sections not under water.

Comment

If they can get divers in, why not a fresh air line? Just asking because I don't know.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

One of the US experts said with the way the water is flowing, it only takes about 15 minutes to get out. To get in they have to pull themselves against the current.

Lord please save these kids.

Comment

Prayers up for the kids, the coach, their families and the search & rescue folks trying to get them out.

Comment

God bless the brave driver who died trying to help them.

Comment

What a horrible ordeal. I can't imagine how scared those kids must be. Prayers for all involved.

Comment

Originally posted by Goldeneagle View Post
                                One of the US experts said with the way the water is flowing, it only takes about 15 minutes to get out. To get in they have to pull themselves against the current.

Lord please save these kids.
                                Sounds like there’s another way in then.

Comment

Working...
                                X