Manliest Beer Name Ever!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Manliest Beer Name Ever!

Unless there was a howling wolf and a Chuck Norris roundhouse on the can, I don't know if it could get any manlier! My beard grew 6 inches and I started calling my wife "Squaw" on the way to the truck just holding a six-pack!
    Attached Files

A Beer Named Sue. Brewed in Nashville

Comment

Squaw..... Ha !
      I bet, I know what, she called you too.....

Comment

Originally posted by Sackett View Post
        Unless there was a howling wolf and a Chuck Norris roundhouse on the can, I don't know if it could get any manlier! My beard grew 6 inches and I started calling my wife "Squaw" on the way to the truck just holding a six-pack!

[emoji23][emoji23]...that made me laugh!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Bring some back! If you get over to Red Lodge try Glacier Ale Altbier you will thank me. I had it at Foster & Logan's on the main drag through town.

Comment

Originally posted by rtp View Post
            Bring some back! If you get over to Red Lodge try Glacier Ale Altbier you will thank me. I had it at Foster & Logan's on the main drag through town.
            Will do! I think we're going to have to buy an extra suitcase with all the "extras" we're picking up shopping before Glacier and Yellowstone!

Comment

That name makes you want to buy some just you say “I been riding around with Jeremiah Johnson today”

Comment

How’d it taste?

Comment

I drank a lot of different beers last week in Montana. The Busted Knuckle in Glasgow had some outstanding selections.

Comment

I went to Red Lodge last month.
                    All I can tell you is they don't know how to dress a Corona, and the hike to Basin Lake just about killed me.
                    Oh and there are no trout in Basin lake

Comment

Originally posted by cj_sandman View Post
                      How’d it taste?
                      Outstanding! Especially sitting with the family, overlooking The Flathead River Valley from a mountaintop "Looking DOWN" at all the fireworks displays. The can has a very unique opening where the tab pulls off the whole top and it's like you're drinking from a cup.

Comment

I gotta try this!!!

Comment

Here's a pic of the can opening with a view of The Flathead River Valley

Attached Files

Comment

Love the 360 can top. There's a brewery in Dallas that uses them but I haven't seen any others. Game changer in the beer drinking world.

Comment

Dude your first post was hilarious. Coffee came out of my nose. I'll need to try and find this one.

Comment

Working...
                              X