Work Fridge Theives

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FVR JR View Post
    We have the opposite problem. 2 big fridges that are always stacked with week old leftovers and fast food. The smell....
    We have both issues! We've had food stolen and you can't fit your lunch in because people leave stuff forever! They used to clean them out once a month, but people get so bent out of shape over their stuff being thrown away, those in charge decided they would just let it build up until everyone is ticked! I toss at least an item a week when I see rotten food, or left overs that have been in there more then a week.

Good luck on catching your thief! I would be terrified to get anyone else's stuff out of ours.

Comment

In for the result

Comment

I built a custom pinhol camera disguised as a bit of refrigerant cooling tubing and caught a fridge bandit.

Comment

They are going to BURN!!!!!

Comment

We have the same problem out here.
            On another note, we had a guy (known for eating others food) put "I spit in this" on his ketchup bottle one day. Underneath that, I wrote "so did I". He threw the ketchup away, and threw a week long fit about it. I found it pretty comical.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by BobbyOrtiz View Post
              I live in a fire station a 1/3 of my life... I’m pretty used to bird dogging. I’ve grabbed a bite or two of others food a time or two. In the fire service, if there is a food available it’s gone..you could leave $100 bill on the table and it’d sit there until you picked it back up.
              Word. Everything is pretty safe except food. If you want it you better eat it, hide it or lock it up.

Comment

Originally posted by chris1911 View Post
                well we have 1 or 2 ppl in our shop apparently like others food more than their own. they are particularly fond of cheese and bacon wrapped anything. so, we are going to grill up some GHOST Pepper burgers.
                You'll get more heat transfer if you puree the pepper into a sauce, like ketchup or mayo, and spread it all around the outer part of the burger. Put it UNDER the meat where the patty won't protect the tongue from direct contact. You're only likely to get one bite, and you want max pain from it.

Comment

Originally posted by dale moser View Post
                  you'll get more heat transfer if you puree the pepper into a sauce, like ketchup or mayo, and spread it all around the outer part of the burger. Put it under the meat where the patty won't protect the tongue from direct contact. You're only likely to get one bite, and you want max pain from it.
                  lmao :d:d:d:d:d

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                    You'll get more heat transfer if you puree the pepper into a sauce, like ketchup or mayo, and spread it all around the outer part of the burger. Put it UNDER the meat where the patty won't protect the tongue from direct contact. You're only likely to get one bite, and you want max pain from it.
                    Lol! I like the way you think!
                    Maximum pain! Lol!

Comment

put ur name on it otherwise nom nom

Comment

had this problem years ago at major bakery i worked maintaince at ,we could not leave plant for lunch and food in machines was bad . food in reefer would be gone at lunch time and they also would throw away tupperware my lunch was in (my wife was ******) large dose of exlax in food left in reefer took care of the problem

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                          we are going to try to buy some of that pure stuff that comes in a little bottle with a dropper.

Comment

You have a responsibility to this forum to produce video now, you realize that, right?

Comment

We had an issue with food disappearing. I set up my game camera and caught the night janitor red handed pilfering through our fridge. He lost is job over it.

Comment

lol, nice!

Comment

Working...
                                X