Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Texas Grown View Post
    .[ATTACH]913943[/ATTACH]

The fish are biting. And there's hogs to be kilt. Gotta go!
    Ya, that’ll make lots of heat!

Comment

I got pinned under my Harley years ago and my exhaust pipe burned me kinda badly. Wouldn't heel and they were going to do a skin graft. A friend told me Indians treated burns with it. With nothing to lose I gave it a try - next day I had a solid scab and the Dr. didn't believe me when I told him. I got a nasty 3rd degree burn on my hand last year and just used that everyday for about a month and it healed up just fine - didn't even burn, it just tingles for a bit. I do love the whole peppers with BBQ too!

Comment

Pepper sauce is my favorite thing to do with them.

Comment

Originally posted by chopsknives View Post
          I got pinned under my Harley years ago and my exhaust pipe burned me kinda badly. Wouldn't heel and they were going to do a skin graft. A friend told me Indians treated burns with it. With nothing to lose I gave it a try - next day I had a solid scab and the Dr. didn't believe me when I told him. I got a nasty 3rd degree burn on my hand last year and just used that everyday for about a month and it healed up just fine - didn't even burn, it just tingles for a bit. I do love the whole peppers with BBQ too!

You put cayenne pepper powder on a burn?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Yummie, one of my favorite peppers right next to Serrano peppers!!

Comment

Originally posted by brrdnk View Post
              When we grew them we would make pepper sauce.
              https://addapinch.com/southern-pepper-sauce-recipe/
              We did this one year and gave them as Christmas gifts.

Comment

Originally posted by Dushon View Post
                You put cayenne pepper powder on a burn?

Oh yeah doesn't burn a burn! LOL!! I had to use this method on my hand with 3rd degree. Since illegals needed insurance but not me!
                Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC04700.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	44.6 KB
ID:	24546253

Comment

Originally posted by chopsknives View Post
                  Oh yeah doesn't burn a burn! LOL!! I had to use this method on my hand with 3rd degree. Since illegals needed insurance but not me!

[ATTACH]915311[/ATTACH]

Oh man I figured that would have hurt like hell! Good to know!

Comment

If you sprinkle the powder in an area where hogs or armadillos have been rooting around then they will stop and won’t come back for quit some time.

Comment

...one of the most flavorful peppers out there that is not so hot you can't taste 'em because of the burn... Yea, they're spicy, but roasted, they add excellent flavor to just about any dish without adding a lot of "hot"... Lots of Chinese dishes use them roasted and whole so you can pick 'em out I guess, but I just chew 'em up...

Comment

Working...
                      X