Human Trafficking

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Human Trafficking

I came across this video, and while it is long, it is pretty important. Our attorney general saw fit to publish it.

After watching it I admit that I am one that knew little about this. I fail to understand how one human can do this to another. It's death sentence worthy to me.

Heard more mention of this, so I am bumping this thread.

Comment

It’s a real thing as I’m speaking from experience

Comment

Originally posted by Tommyankat View Post
        It’s a real thing as I’m speaking from experience
        Tell us your story if you can. It may be educational.

Because of our international travel we have been getting training in this.

Comment

Supposedly a big deal in San Antonio I’ve heard but no idea if that’s true.

Comment

My wife went to a meeting recently where a woman spoke about this issue. She runs a non-profit that fights trafficking and provides help for girls caught up in it. She said is common to think it is a problem just for poor inner city girls and immigrants. She said you would be shocked at how many young girls from the suburbs - middle class and above - get ensnared. Almost always starts on the internet ...

Comment

I know 2 women that were almost kidnapped. It is real. Keep your wives and kids safe

Comment

Scary stuff.

Comment

people that deal in this are the scum of the earth and should be dealt with accordingly!!
                  death penalty imo.

Comment

Originally posted by stickerpatch59 View Post
                    people that deal in this are the scum of the earth and should be dealt with accordingly!!
                    death penalty imo.
                    Absolutely

Comment

Hard to believe the amount of evil flowing through some peoples veins.
                      Screw life in prison, that's too easy for those scumbags.

Comment

I read articles in the paper on a fairly regular basis of people being convicted for trafficking, selling people (usually women / girls), etc. Girls / young ladies being thrown into a vehicle coming out of a bar / club, coming out of the mall at night, wherever. Being driven to a motel and sold to some guy. The price? $35 is a recurring number.

Yes, death is too easy.

Comment

Originally posted by 150class View Post
                          Supposedly a big deal in San Antonio I’ve heard but no idea if that’s true.
                          It is a weekly deal even suburban girls looking for easy money !!! crazy underground San Antonio

Last edited by S-3 Ranch; 06-29-2018, 09:11 PM.

Comment

Always thought this was a problem in third world countries, now its at our backdoor!! Stay safe

Comment

funny the video says our brothers keep but that ain't true. what happens to the women when they're set free ? human trafficking is all around us and no one ever notices.

Comment

Working...
                              X