Top O Texas Outfitters

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Top O Texas Outfitters

Anyone been to this place? I am looking at it for Aoudad. I am open to any suggetions on outfitters for Aoudad especially if they are familar with traditional archery hunters. Thanks

Originally posted by ChadMR82 View Post
    Anyone been to this place? I am looking at it for Aoudad. I am open to any suggetions on outfitters for Aoudad especially if they are familar with traditional archery hunters. Thanks
    Buddy of mine hunted out there last week. He was told to expect 40 yard shots on aoudad, but was lucky to catch a group in a canyon and get within 23 yards of a ewe and smoked her.

I'd highly recommend London Oaks (TBH Sponsor). He's got an awesome place with a good aoudad population. The owner is 100% traditional hunter and all the setups are situated for trad shots.

Comment

Thanks

Originally posted by MedicineMan7 View Post
      Buddy of mine hunted out there last week. He was told to expect 40 yard shots on aoudad, but was lucky to catch a group in a canyon and get within 23 yards of a ewe and smoked her.

I'd highly recommend London Oaks (TBH Sponsor). He's got an awesome place with a good aoudad population. The owner is 100% traditional hunter and all the setups are situated for trad shots.
      Interesting you mention that because I just got off the phone with Cody about his hunt at this outfitter. Cody is a good dude and has helped me out a few times on archery related stuff. I will check out London Oaks also. Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by ChadMR82 View Post
        Interesting you mention that because I just got off the phone with Cody about his hunt at this outfitter. Cody is a good dude and has helped me out a few times on archery related stuff. I will check out London Oaks also. Thanks

Yes sir he is. Had the pleasure of meeting him in person last week and running him around London Oaks for a couple days before he headed to Top O Texas.

Comment

I've never hunted with them but the Campbells are good folk.

Comment

scotty is a super good guy, he is packed full of aoudad hunters, i promise it will be a good hunt.

Comment

I deer hunted with them this year, I highly recommend them. Good people!

Comment

Working...
              X