Teniente Tract, scouting starts today.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Teniente Tract, scouting starts today.

Who got lucky and is going to hunt this Thursday to Sunday, I'm going to scout later today after 2, hopefully I will set up also today, any body there needs help drop me a line 956-357-4337. Good luck.

I'll be there to. I won't have time to scout this week. I'm excited, hope im lucky. need anything call me 956-369-2304. I will be hunting north side between rd 10 and 20.

Comment

Is this a draw hunt?

Comment

Originally posted by BIG IRON View Post
        Is this a draw hunt?
        Yup, it is a draw hunt, you can apply at Santana Wildlife Refuge.

Comment

Originally posted by CoolArrow View Post
          I'll be there to. I won't have time to scout this week. I'm excited, hope im lucky. need anything call me 956-369-2304. I will be hunting north side between rd 10 and 20.
          Just got back, I set up my tripod on 30, last entrance to the east before the salt lake. There's a lot of activity everywhere, good luck. If you also need anything just let me know 956-357-4337. Good luck.

Comment

big iron, this is the link check into next year if your interested. awesome place to hunt.

Comment

empt. you see anything?

Comment

I scouted off of 10, 20, and 30, and there are tracs everywhere, I think any place out there is a good place to hunt, I live about three miles from there so I have been looking around quite a bit. Good luck to everybody out there.

Comment

Originally posted by CoolArrow View Post
                  empt. you see anything?
                  Yup, had a spike come up to me and my son, about twenty yards, walked around and walked off. Scent away does the trick, had a doe about 45 yards away and when we were driving down the Rd had a 6 point and a big, big 8 walk across heading west. They did not looked spooked at all.

Comment

thanks for the info, looking foward to this hunt. i will be making the drive tommorow and setting up on wednesday. good luck.......

Comment

I need to try this

Comment

i'll be there...could only get off work on thursday and friday so no scouting for me. Another guy I am hunting with will be there tomorrow and gonna try to find a few spots. none of us have hunted there but sounds like something to look forward to .....glad i found your thread.

Comment

Good Luck guys.

Comment

Originally posted by dhillis View Post
                            i'll be there...could only get off work on thursday and friday so no scouting for me. Another guy I am hunting with will be there tomorrow and gonna try to find a few spots. none of us have hunted there but sounds like something to look forward to .....glad i found your thread.
                            Good luck. I'm hunting off of county rd 30. So far I one other person was scouting down the rd from me. There's plenty of places, I believe its about 4500 acres and you have county rd 10, 20, and 30 that run through there. Plenty of spots.

Comment

well be hunting of 20 this morning....met a Guy from west TX this morning that's by himself hunting over there....will I think.....young and bearded ...drives a white truck?

good luck

Comment

Working...
                              X