Mission gone wrong ...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mission gone wrong ...

This is a tough one. I do not believe the young man should have been there, but I don't believe anyone should have lost their lives.

Apparently there was a fishermen incident a while back as well.

Guess they don't care for open borders either....

Comment

Play stupid games....

Comment

Stay home....... stay alive.... they aren’t worth it.

Comment

Mission gone wrong ...

It would be one thing if he accidentally wondered to that island not knowing that tribe was there and wild as all get out. But he knew and went anyway. He knew they would kill him and went anyhow. I dont blame them for not trying to recover the body. All it will do is cause more people to die im sure. It seems those indians dont want anybody coming ashore and will greet them with plenty arrows if they do.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Missionary - Hey you savages want to meet Jesus

Savages with bows and arrows - You first bud.

These are the same folks that shot arrows at a helo that went to check on them after the tsunami. Leave them alone, and let them be. For many reasons but I would imagine they dont have much of am immune system.

Comment

Reminds me of the couple a few months ago from New York that went to backpack in some harsh territory to show that ISIS people are not bad if you show them compassion and understanding. They were both stabbed to death.

Comment

Their land. They decide the punishment.

Comment

saw it over the weekend. Totally bizarre story. There have been hundreds/thousands of missionaries killed over the centuries. This guy was warned and knew the history. I am sure he is resting peacefully as a believer...………..maybe not!

Comment

Originally posted by Landrover View Post
                    saw it over the weekend. Totally bizarre story. There have been hundreds/thousands of missionaries killed over the centuries. This guy was warned and knew the history. I am sure he is resting peacefully as a believer...………..maybe not!
                    Pure arrogance led him there.

Zero sympathy from me on his fate.

Comment

Those cats are the World Champion Border Security guys. They "don't play."

Comment

Working...
                      X