No announcement yet.

Life is so fragile.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just thinking about you and your Family ...

I have read through about 10x and not posted, and still have no words of any use.

I want you to know that over the last few days I have never kissed or held my kids any tighter. Thank you, and you are making a difference.

Comment

Originally posted by jer_james View Post
      Just thinking about you and your Family ...

I have read and still have no words of any use.

I want you to know that over the last few days I have never kissed or held my kids tighter. Thank you, and you are making a difference already.

Thank you for the kind words.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Just checking in on you. I got to thinking about you and not sure how you are still going, but hopefully you are and you have a good support group around you.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Goodness..So sorry
          My little niece passed away several years ago after a short battle with cancer.I'll never forget what the preacher said."God needs baby angels too".

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Comment

Just keep standing! Praying for ya.

Comment

I am so sorry for your loss.

Comment

I cant imagine your pain.. Some things I will just never understand.. Prayers up for you, your wife and your family..

Comment

Originally posted by Sticks&Strings View Post
                  Just checking in on you. I got to thinking about you and not sure how you are still going, but hopefully you are and you have a good support group around you.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Our support system is very strong. Thanks for checking. The mornings are hard right now. We got used to a schedule of early feedings and now we wake up out of habit and my son isn’t here to feed. We are doing as well as expected but it’s still tuff.

Comment

Continued prayers for peace and comfort.

God Bless,
                    JR

Comment

Lord, we ask You for continued healing for this family. We don't know why You needed this angel, but we know he is with You forevermore and we will all rejoice when we join him around Your Throne. Give our brother and sister peace as they heal from this great loss. In the name of Your only Son that You gave for us, Jesus Christ our Lord and Savior, Amen.

Comment

I'm so sorry for the loss of your baby boy. Prayers sent!

Comment

Prayers sent

Comment

Prayers sent.

Comment

Tons of prayers being sent to you and your wife.

I've got a little one at home that I will hug and kiss extra tonight.

I cant image what you are going through, I am so sorry for your loss.

Stay strong.

Comment

I can't imagine. I am so sorry for your lose. Praying for yall.

Comment

Working...
                                X