Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SKLOSS View Post
    Did u try my fajitas?? [emoji16]

I like cooking stuff that requires little to no clean up at nanza. Cuts into my drinking time!

I’ll make an appearance at your booth this year. [emoji1303]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    By the time I get/got done cooking fish, jalapino hush-puppies, taters, onions, and deep fried pork ribs, it is/was almost time to pack up, most years. So I miss a good bit of social time . Bring some of them fajitas over. And we'll boil them in some oil, with every thing else.

(I might even stay a night at the Hilton this year, with my giant flask again Friday night )

Comment

Originally posted by SpearChunkaa View Post
      Hell a blind man can catch up on that lake
      Excellent! I need all the help I can get....

Comment

Originally posted by Texas Grown View Post
        By the time I get/got done cooking fish, jalapino hush-puppies, taters, onions, and deep fried pork ribs, it is/was almost time to pack up, most years. So I miss a good bit of social time . Bring some of them fajitas over. And we'll boil them in some oil, with every thing else.

(I might even stay a night at the Hilton this year, with my giant flask again Friday night )

Sounds like u need to join Team Fajita!

Comment

Originally posted by CB_TxNole View Post
          I'm at Rayburn all the time chasing the green fish. Never really have done much crappie fishing there.
          there is an over abundance of green carp in Rayburn, caught 2 pretty good ones last weekend, on accident of course!

Comment

I can't leave a team I started.

Comment

Hush yo mouff!! somebody's gotta run the show for team fishheads...

Originally posted by Texas Grown View Post
              I can't leave a team I started.
              ...an' don' chu fergit it!!

Comment

I'll throw another bait maker into the mix! I thought he was shutting down but he's actually expanding!

Lane Palmer with Constant Pursuit outfitters! He makes the toughest plastics I've ever seen and they're garlic infused. I like the thump chubbies personally. If your a dock shooter these things skip like a dream.

Sausage gravy
                JB Special
                White Hot
                Shadowboy
                Blue Wing Teal
                Rattler

Ya'll might wish you didn't ask me before long!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Slew View Post
                  I'll throw another bait maker into the mix! I thought he was shutting down but he's actually expanding!

Lane Palmer with Constant Pursuit outfitters! He makes the toughest plastics I've ever seen and they're garlic infused. I like the thump chubbies personally. If your a dock shooter these things skip like a dream.

Sausage gravy

JB Special

White Hot

Shadowboy

Blue Wing Teal

Rattler

Ya'll might wish you didn't ask me before long!!!

Comment

Comment

Do you have a website Slew

Comment

Originally posted by SpearChunkaa View Post
                        Do you have a website Slew
                        For me? Or the tackle!!!

I have no clue how to put links on here but if you search google or Bonehead Tackle, Thermocline Lures, or Constant Pursuit Outfitters you will find what your looking for!

Trying to decide how bad I wanna fish Sat! My mind says bundle up and go fish! My body say's sleep in and watch tv by the fire!

Comment

I just booked cabin #5 at Jackson Hill. I cant wait this is going to be fun! I have fished the lake many times for crappie during march but never mid summer. Hopefully I can get some tips on where they will be.

Comment

Originally posted by Slew View Post
                            For me? Or the tackle!!!

I have no clue how to put links on here but if you search google or Bonehead Tackle, Thermocline Lures, or Constant Pursuit Outfitters you will find what your looking for!

Trying to decide how bad I wanna fish Sat! My mind says bundle up and go fish! My body say's sleep in and watch tv by the fire!
                            A family owned and operated business located in the heart of East Texas. We strive to keep up to date with the latest and greatest cutting edge technologies.

Thermocline Lures specializes in premium fishing tackle. Check out our lineup of crappie baits and bass baits along with other great products like Mad Crappie jigs and Slab Slobber.

Comment

Originally posted by mallardman02 View Post
                              I just booked cabin #5 at Jackson Hill. I cant wait this is going to be fun! I have fished the lake many times for crappie during march but never mid summer. Hopefully I can get some tips on where they will be.

Welcome aboard!!

Comment

I was wondering if anyone had an open spot on their boat?

Comment

Working...
                                X