Quatro B ranch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quatro B ranch

I am heading to the ranch this coming weekend, what should i be expecting at the quatro b ranch? Hoping to have a great time, if i kill something that is just icing on the cake

yea,,, for sure your are going to have a good time...and expect to see animals !!!

Comment

Expect good times and many animals!

Comment

awesome! I hunted the baker 3 ranch October 12-14 with no luck. There was to many acorns and small green grass. I really am looking for a axis doe if possible, what are my chances of getting on at the quatro b ranch.

Comment

Just got back 2 weeks ago from hunting QB ranch. Hunt in the middle or back of the fenced pasture. Tell the guide to only corn 50yds out from stand. You should have a chance at axis doe. Facilities are very nice, bring some wd 40 to grease some of the swivel chairs. Again, hunt the back of ranch by the water.

Comment

who was your guide texag90? carlos or ted? Do you think i should take some of my personal stands to set up, just incase the hunter before me go busted? Or do you think i should just hunt their stands on the ranch

Comment

I just talked to Carlos today and he tells me that the Bugs are all gone and the cool weather has got the animals moving. We will be coming in on the 5th, hope to see you there.

Comment

awesome, i will follow up with a write up. Good luck to you Pearson!!

Comment

Yea,,, same here 9 more days!!! I spoke with Carlos;; animals are moving and weather is changing!!!

Comment

That's awesome ace340cs, I see your from the valley as well.. goodluck!!

Comment

Anyone else ever hunt the quatro b?
                      I wanna hear about your experience... heading over there this weekend..
                      What animals is there more chance of harvesting?

Comment

Hunted back I in April 2012, had a great time. Met some fellow TBR's. Carlos was the only one there at the time. Only 3 people hunting, together we harvested black bucks, hogs, and Axis.

Only thing I could say that they could use is a walk-in cooler. Back then with the heat and lengthly daylight you might find yourself quartering animals to fit in ice chest at midnight. Gutting the animal and being able to stick it in a cooler to deal with the next day during down time would have been nice. But, where I hunt whitetail we don't have a cooler so I'm use to having to clean it to fit in an ice chest.

Also, it's been since April that I was there, they may have a walk-in by now?

Regardless of cooler or no cooler, I'd go back in a heart beat.

Only other thing you might consider is if you have the shot at an animal on you hit list take it. Passing up a shooter for a possible trophy may not happen, they are not on a leash. Just because you saw them their the first hunt, they may not be there on the next. As you know, that's why they call it hunting.

Best of luck!

Comment

Do a search on Quatro b there are lots of reviews.

Comment

I'll be there on Monday with Pearson save some for us lol. Good luck to you

Comment

Originally posted by Bowhunter1994 View Post
                              awesome, i will follow up with a write up. Good luck to you Pearson!!
                              Thanks we expect to see something hanging on the hooks by the time we get there. LOL

Comment

Working...
                              X