No announcement yet.

Bexar County Bowhunts...Review

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Went on the 18th and had a blast.Not a slam dunk hunt but didn't want that either.Its called hunting.I saw animals on every sit,sometimes as many as 10 deer.I saw 9 rams and 7 hogs in one sit at #5 feeder.Saw 10 or so for 3 sits at #3.As green as it was I was glad they had not ran the feed route.It would have made it much harder.Sorry you had a bad hunt but you did come in behind 3 or 4 groups in a row.I will be going back.
    Attached Files

Comment

To those of you that did do well congrats to you, this is merely my opinion...As far as my reasonings being false, I completely disagree and there were three other hunters there that saw and heard all the same things I did. I hunted my own stand as did my father, and again I am not complaining about the hunting itself. That part of things no one has any control over. The tagged deer, may just be 6...Look at my comment again please. Todd did not tell us how many deer were or were not tagged, but at that point he had already lied to us about the feed routes...so my first though was wondering how many there were since he failed to mention there were only 6. I am down for a hunt please do not chain my deer up...There are just alot better operations out there...IN MY OPINION. I am sorry that you all see it fit to tear down that opinion, but I feel how I feel. Also, the feed route in hog heaven was not being run, so there is to your untrue statement. We were not informed until AFTER our hunt as to why the feed route was not being run. I am not in any way complaining that I did not see animals, it happens that is hunting. If it was by my own mistakes then so be it, but that is not the part of the hunt I am ****** off about. And if you honestly claim that pictures of your animals were not taken in your release pen then you need to go look at the markings on the water trough in the pen as me and my father did before leaving the ranch. And you're correct, I never found the pig I shot...followed blood for 200 yards then nothing. It happens, especially with pigs. Anyway, I will be done posting on this, too many haters out there, I will drive the extra 40 miles to Chambers Bowhunts next time where the feed route is run DAILY and they actually know their ranch. And it took me 4 hunts there to be successful so just because I felt this way about bexar county don't mean I am just bashing people. It is my opinion, everyone has them as do you...Good luck to you all

Comment

I will gladly settle this and take a free hunt anytime and post my review on here, lol just kidding. I had to lighten the mood a little. I wish both parties the best of luck.

Comment

Tattoo, your review seemed honest and straight forward. It was your hunt, and your review and I appreciate you voicing your opinion of the place. After all, that's what a review is ... your opinion. You'll always have those that won't see the place the way you saw it, and they should take the time that you did and write their own review. I've been in your shoes a few times and did the same thing you did, and got the same results.

Comment

Mesquiteman
            What archery shop do you own?

Found it I think
            Mesquite Archery is that right?
            Last edited by Sparkles; 10-29-2013, 08:14 AM.

Comment

When you offer a service, of any kind in this world, you have to be able to accept reviews. Customers are what make your business thrive. Not everyone will have a positive review of any product. Sounds pretty unlucky for your dad to see 5 out of the 6 tagged deer on the whole 1100 acres...If there is no corn route being ran due to the acorns, maybe an update to the website to portray that when a hunt is booked, or inform them when they call to book? Just my opinion.

Comment

Great honest review from the OP. Could of been left at that.

Comment

My problem is simple. To call a guy like Todd a liar is just ignorant. If you guys knew him you'd know what I'm talking about. The review is honest, good for you, but don't call good people names and jeopardize the way they make their living because you're a ... I digress. Good luck hunting somewhere else in the future, a win win.

Comment

Originally posted by Chootem View Post
                    My problem is simple. To call a guy like Todd a liar is just ignorant. If you guys knew him you'd know what I'm talking about. The review is honest, good for you, but don't call good people names and jeopardize the way they make their living because you're a ... I digress. Good luck hunting somewhere else in the future, a win win.
                    Take this advice.

Comment

Yes he runs Mesquite Archery. By the way, it's a terrific shop if you are in the area.

Comment

Working...
                      X