April Turkey Hunt Recommendations

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

April Turkey Hunt Recommendations

I'm trying to locate a resonable place to take my two sons on a Turkey hunt in April. Both will be hunting with a shotgun.
    Anyone have any ideas or experiences with a ranch...Anywhere is OK, Both are out of school for a week and I took a weeks vacation for it

Thanks for any advice
    Vance

Turkey hunt

I have 1200 acres in N.E. Texas near Clarksville with lodging, for 600.00 total for the three of you. The land is hardwoods Forrest, creek bottoms and secluded pastures, with lots of turkey. Our season is the month of April, shotgun or bow only, 1 tom turkey per person. This hunt would be a Monday-Thursday hunt. You could come in Sunday evening and leave Friday morning if you wanted to. It would be semi-guided, I will show you the lay of the land, and where I have seen turkey, and where I have seen them roost. I would also be willing to go with you and help you, but I am not an experienced caller. My cabin is heated/air-conditioned, satellite tv, fully furnished kitchen, bathroom with hot shower. If you are interested or have any other questions you can email me at coyotecreekranch06@yahoo.com or call 903-249-4850 Thanks, Donnie
    Attached Files

Comment

Wow! how much for a group of 3 for 3 days?

Comment

Bonesplitter, I sent you a pm.

Comment

Just to let you guys know, I have heard TONS of great stuff about Donnies place. I have not been there yet (I have a hunt there in March). I do ALOT of reading on here and WWW.TEXASHUNTINGFORUM.COM and on both sites I have heard awesome stuff about this place. I think you will have a great hunt. Good luck.

Comment

I am going turkey hunting with a few buds april 6th-9th up at donnies place. I will let ya know how it goes. He seems like a great guy the few times I have talked to him. Definitely gonna be worth the price.

Comment

Stay away from Rhino Outdoors.

Comment

Working...
              X