Dozer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dozer

Late spring rains were good. Fawn numbers are up. With that said our mature buck numbers are down from this elongated drought. It's been noticeable since 2012, more noticeable last year. I'll be surprised if we have a handful of post mature bucks. Gotta be careful taking the cream off the top
    Attached Files

Short brows
    Attached Files

Comment

[ATTACH]645045[/ATTACH][ATTACH]645046[/ATTACH][ATTACH]645047[/ATTACH][ATTACH]645048[/ATTACH][ATTACH]645049[/ATTACH]

Comment

Awesome!

Comment

Nice bucks, Dozer.

I like that buck in the first pic. What's the story on him?

Comment

beautiful buck

Comment

Looking big D! I see it now. They are two different bucks but man they sure are close. I really like the first one with the curved right brow tine.

Comment

Good looking bucks.... Any of those are your hit-list?? Thanks for sharing.

Comment

Looking good,Buck.

Comment

Both of those 10s I have watched for years, maybe 4, it's hard to be 100% sure. They are both mature. Can't say that I will be after them. I will sit and video before season and see what our west Tx brush is holding. There are 2 bucks I never saw last year that should be real winners if they are still around. We are still green in the pasture so this may be a late season type of year. Our deer are very predictable in early October so I'd like to get some footage of what's around.

Comment

Nice deer.

Comment

If I go strictly from game cam pics looks like were easily up around the 100% mark if not a little better. Well see what kind of carryover we get.

Comment

That 10pt is a good Looking deer. Good thing you know them or I would have had him younger.

Comment

Originally posted by Mex. Bowhunter View Post
                            That 10pt is a good Looking deer. Good thing you know them or I would have had him younger.
                            Ditto

Comment

The double throat patch deer is younger than the big boxy deer, maybe only 4. He has looked the same the last 2 years just way smaller

Comment

Working...
                              X