Saginaw Texas......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Saginaw Texas......

My young son is going to be moving the Saginaw area soon to go back to school. We are currently looking for apartments for him. Does anyone know the area and could recommend apartments to look at and ones to stay away from????

Need some help folks......

thanks!

i don't know about any apartments but i live like 10 miles from there in Haslet. Good luck with the search!!!

Comment

There are a few complexes off of Boat Club Road, just west of Saginaw Take Baily boswell west. One of the complexes is only a few years old and looks nice. I live in a house just a few miles from there and we have very little if any crime to speek of. My mom lives in a older complex next to the new one. The apartments are kind of small but is is fairly cheep. She has been there about 5 years and has not had any issues.

Comment

Quite a few off 35w in the western center area

Comment

I'm a dispatcher for Saginaw FD.
          Stay away from Sante Fe and the Crossing Apts.

Eagle Point Apts and Legends At Eagle Mountain Lake off Boat Club Rd aren't bad, but may be kinda pricey. Enclave isn't bad either.

I'm not too familiar with the others.. but I'll ask a few lieutenants and see if I can find out some more information for you.

Comment

We lived in one off boat club road on the lake for a year right when me and the mrs got married. Might have been the legends? It was a nice place.

Comment

Originally posted by NannySlayer View Post
              I'm a dispatcher for Saginaw FD.
              Stay away from Sante Fe and the Crossing Apts.

Eagle Point Apts and Legends At Eagle Mountain Lake off Boat Club Rd aren't bad, but may be kinda pricey. Enclave isn't bad either.

I'm not too familiar with the others.. but I'll ask a few lieutenants and see if I can find out some more information for you.
              This^^^^^^^^^^

The ones off business 287 are rough. I would try the ones on boat club rd

Comment

Originally posted by strait shooter View Post
                There are a few complexes off of Boat Club Road, just west of Saginaw Take Baily boswell west. One of the complexes is only a few years old and looks nice. I live in a house just a few miles from there and we have very little if any crime to speek of. My mom lives in a older complex next to the new one. The apartments are kind of small but is is fairly cheep. She has been there about 5 years and has not had any issues.
                ^^^^this
                Best area Is on boat club rd next to the lake.

Comment

Well, he's keyed in on a complex called the Williamsburg Apartments. Anything on this place folks????

Comment

Working...
                  X