German kinetics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

German kinetics

Does anyone know a good way to sharpen them. Besides taking them to Richard.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Lansky works well. Bisch should tune in with the best answer since he uses them. Whatever you do, don't put them on one of those metal eating work sharps.

Comment

Richard will still get them sharper than you can.

Comment

Lansky and paper wheel is all I use on these. Edges get a mirror like finish and scary sharp.

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
          Richard will still get them sharper than you can.
          I know that [emoji13]

Comment

German kinetics

I have had good luck with a KME knife sharpener and Gatco diamond stones, but it is painstakingly slow (I am very sharpening challenged, and can’t sharpen a butter knife on a stone).

I now use a Chef’s Choice Edge Select electric knife sharpener. I bought it off of here to use for my kitchen knives. It worked so well, I tried it on the broadheads. Now, it takes me less than 5 minutes per head to get them shaving sharp. I like that! [emoji106][emoji106]

Bisch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

And who is this “Richard” y’all are talking about???

Bisch

Comment

Originally posted by Bisch View Post
                I have had good luck with a KME knife sharpener and Gatco diamond stones, but it is painstakingly slow (I am very sharpening challenged, and can’t sharpen a butter knife on a stone).

I now use a Chef’s Choice Edge Select electric knife sharpener. I bought it off of here to use for my kitchen knives. It worked so well, I tried it on the broadheads. Now, it takes me less than 5 minutes per head to get them shaving sharp. I like that! [emoji106][emoji106]

Bisch

Bish thanks for your response. I have one just like that. But for some reason I thought it reach the wheel. I will retry.

Comment

Working...
                X