Clear All

Never Hillary

So TT will stop using that as an excuse

Just doesn't seem sincere to me.

Comment

Originally posted by DarkHorse View Post
      Just doesn't seem sincere to me.
      It's not. Pressure got to him

I actually started one earlier but it was axed in a bout 43 seconds.

Comment

Originally posted by ttaxidermy View Post
        It's not. Pressure got to him

I actually started one earlier but it was axed in a bout 43 seconds.
        Yours was likely axed for hypocrisy. Having liberal leanings and speaking against your candidate. Mainly for being a confused voter

Comment

Ill add something relevant. There are calls for Hillary and the DNC chair to be charged with a Federal felony for transporting know illegal aliens across state lines. One has already been issued a deportation order which she is ignoring. Interesting stuff...

Comment

Originally posted by GarGuy View Post
            Ill add something relevant. There are calls for Hillary and the DNC chair to be charged with a Federal felony for transporting know illegal aliens across state lines. One has already been issued a deportation order which she is ignoring. Interesting stuff...
            How come the media is not talking about this, rather reporting if Trumps knows Putin or not??

Comment

Originally posted by sqiggy View Post
              How come the media is not talking about this, rather reporting if Trumps knows Putin or not??
              You know the answer to that, it's the same reason DNC won't enforce federal immigration laws, they want more "customers." Millions of illegal eyeballs means billions in advertising revenue.

Comment

Not sure why there is no anger with a hillary presidency compared to Trump...really strange.

Comment

You could throw in harbouring and hiring and illegal alien also as I'm sure they paid her and for her hotel room.

Comment

Originally posted by Hoodlum
                    I'm as liberal as they come! Let me tell you something, we are scared s**tless about Trump becoming the HEAD HONCHO!!
                    Not as scared as I am of your lying / felon...Trump is a saint compared to that witch & I don't care much for the guy.

Comment

So there you have it. This election is about who is more scary!!

Comment

The point is there is so much hatred & interest with everything Trump, but Hillary could go on a puppy killing spree here on tbh & it has none...

Comment

Originally posted by Artos View Post
                          The point is there is so much hatred & interest with everything Trump, but Hillary could go on a puppy killing spree here on tbh & it has none...
                          Because we all (at least 99% of TBH) agree that Hillary is a terrible, evil, awful b@tch. Not much discussion there. We are discussing issues we are not all in agreement on.

Comment

Originally posted by LWC View Post
                            Yours was likely axed for hypocrisy. Having liberal leanings and speaking against your candidate. Mainly for being a confused voter
                            That is EPIC!!! LOL!
                            Wow.......that would be sweeeeet!!!! Been driving around most of the afternoon and had not heard that.
                            Originally posted by sqiggy View Post
                            I have been on FOX all afternoon and evening and have not heard a peep. Again, all media is selective at BEST!!!
                            Originally posted by SMC View Post
                            So there you have it. This election is about who is more scary!!
                            Lots of truth in those words!!!
                            Because we all (at least 99% of TBH) agree that Hillary is a terrible, evil, awful b@tch. Not much discussion there. We are discussing issues we are not all in agreement on.
                            Cha-ching!!!

Comment

Meh, I think not, just that folks have forgotten the fight...we were disagreeing when Trump was fighting for the rep nominee. He has won.

Now what are the 99% fighting for?? Tell me...for him to quit?? That he still might lose the nominee?? What??

He's fighting against Hillary...nobody cares about Hillary & yet you guys are still griping over Trump. I cannot figure it out.

Hell, 90% are not even voting & still fighting over Trump.

God help me...

Comment

Working...
                              X