For those who aren't voting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For those who aren't voting

I've heard time and time again about how some people won't vote at all because "it doesn't matter, Texas will go red with or without my vote." Well according to RCP, you may be just kidding yourselves there. While it's not yet a true battleground state, Texas is one step away from it. So stay home if you want to, but don't kid yourself into thinking Texas couldn't go blue.

With the courts striking down the voter ID law this is fast becoming a reality.
    Talk about voter fraud. Ya'll ain't seen nuthin yet. We may already have enough illegals and dead people voting to get it done.

Comment

Originally posted by Ham Slammer View Post
      While it's not yet a true battleground state, Texas is one step away from it. So stay home if you want to, but don't kid yourself into thinking Texas couldn't go blue.
      Ok, I will be all in once it takes that critical massive "one step!"
      I still wont vote for either of these nitwits, but I am all over my down ballot candidates for early voting.

Comment

Originally posted by muzzlebrake View Post
        With the courts striking down the voter ID law this is fast becoming a reality.
        Talk about voter fraud. Ya'll ain't seen nuthin yet. We may already have enough illegals and dead people voting to get it done.
        Yes, that's the reason I decided to look into this, and I was surprised by how close it could be.

Comment

Originally posted by Landrover View Post
          I still wont vote for either of these nitwits, but I am all over my down ballot candidates for early voting.
          As I said, that's your choice. I'm just pointing out that everyone who is so sure that Texas will vote red no matter what is just kidding themselves.

Comment

As I said, that's your choice. I'm just pointing out that everyone who is so sure that Texas will vote red no matter what is just kidding themselves.
            Your first post said, "could be kidding themselves"................now folks that are using their CHOICE as American citizens ARE kidding themselves? HUGE difference right there sir.

Comment

Your first post said, "could be kidding themselves"................now folks that are using their CHOICE as American citizens ARE kidding themselves? HUGE difference right there sir.
              If semantics make that much of a difference to you, then I'll stick with "are", because it will happen imo. Hopefully that one grammatical error doesn't completely dicredit my entire post.

Comment

If semantics make that much of a difference to you, then I'll stick with "are", because it will happen imo. Hopefully that one grammatical error doesn't completely dicredit my entire post.
                LOL..........words do matter!
                I will hold onto my "conscious" as deliberately as my guns, religion and family!

Comment

I appreciate your effort but afraid it will fall on death ears.. It baffles me how so many when not getting their way will just take their ball and go home instead of finishing the game. I was working about 6months off and on in 2015 in NY and New Jersey. I was prepared to meet a bunch of rude liberals and knew I was going to have a hard time holding my tongue. Surprisingly 19 out of 20 people I met were strong conservatives and some of the friendliest people I've ever met, when I would ask how the state keeps electing liberals they would all respond "They have us outnumbered, I don't even bother voting". Enough people have the wrong attitude and enough stay home, there really won't be reason to vote before long. Funny thing is I would bet good money most of the people refusing to for Trump have been on record as saying "We need someone in office who is not a career politician." at some point. Also, I was a Ted Cruz fan like many others, but after the stunts he and he and Kasich tried to pull during the primary, I don't see how anyone could support him anymore. I think TC's crap was much worse than a little name calling that Trump has done.

Comment

Says the guy that flew to see Obama's inauguration.

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
                      Maybe he wanted to see the innauguration of the first black president....no matter the affiliation. Different perspectives

Comment

Originally posted by LWC View Post
                        Maybe he wanted to see the innauguration of the first black president....no matter the affiliation. Different perspectives
                        Actually wanted to see an inauguration period! (I did see Louisiana Governor Edwin Edwards as a kid in 4-H but dont remember much.) Less than 1% of our citizens have ever witnessed in person the passing of a political torch. Plus, at 10 years old how many kids (or adults) get to hang with one of the biggest law firms in the nation overlooking Pennsylvania Avenue eating Gulf shrimp.[emoji106] Great experience for my family and the folks that invited us.
                        Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
                        We fly everywhere, kinda like getting on a stinking bus for us actually. No big deal for my home team. Having 600,000 flier miles back then did not hurt either. [emoji106] I can definitely say I have wasted travel miles on "worse and better" events in my lifetime! All about checking the box over a lifetime of experiences. [emoji4]

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Comment

With the amount of people moving into the state, the rural voters won't be able to carry it much longer. it will go blue eventually.

Comment

I won't be voting for POTUS because I truly don't trust or believe in either one and for all I know voting "red" would be the same as "blue" in this one. Down ballot I'm in for but not these two yahoos

Hopefully I'm wrong

Comment

I don't see how TX can not be red this particular race...the no voter crowd here in our state doesn't concern me right now.

I sure wouldn't feel this way if in another state or TX does indeed become blue....no way could I stand by & keep her from winning. It would eat at my soul.

Sorry, my area isn't helping. The RGV is hard core dem through & through.

Comment

Working...
                              X