Meanwhile at the DNC fiasco....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Meanwhile at the DNC fiasco....

Debbie is canned due to her email scandal pushing the clinton train (fbi investigating...barf) & Hillary gets a pass on hers??

Hillary then hires Debbie for a job well done!!

...the nevertrump folks are yawning over this & wearing out google trying to find more dirt on his hair style to convince swing state voters he is satan??

Lol

Comment

Ok....

Comment

Comment

That's deep

Comment

Proving my point by the lack of interest this monster receives from people who are so genuinely & vocally peeved that Trump will ruin this nation, but not sure exactly how he will actually govern & accomplish this.

All the while, Hillary pulls another insulting & brazen move by rewarding the person who is supposed to be promoting all candidates equally...she does it in our face without even so much as waiting till the dang thing is over & we got crickets?? The gall of this woman & the boundaries she is likely to cross are becoming all too apparent.

Less damage than Trump?? Lesser of evils?? Really, folks still consider Trump A bigger wolf in hiding over this werewolf with blood on her jowls & just getting a taste before the full moon coming our way??

Yeah, I know TX will go red & CA will go blue, but cannot grasp how anyone could stay home in a swing state.

Help me understand why there is so much anger and concern for a trump presidency when we really don't know what in the hell he is going to do, over Hillary with a known past of atrocities & more we all KNOW will come.

Comment

Originally posted by Artos View Post
              Proving my point by the lack of interest this monster receives from people who are so genuinely & vocally peeved that Trump will ruin this nation, but not sure exactly how he will actually govern & accomplish this.

All the while, Hillary pulls another insulting & brazen move by rewarding the person who is supposed to be promoting all candidates equally...she does it in our face without even so much as waiting till the dang thing is over & we got crickets?? The gall of this woman & the boundaries she is likely to cross are becoming all too apparent.

Less damage than Trump?? Lesser of evils?? Really, folks still consider Trump A bigger wolf in hiding over this werewolf with blood on her jowls & just getting a taste before the full moon coming our way??

Yeah, I know TX will go red & CA will go blue, but cannot grasp how anyone could stay home in a swing state.

Help me understand why there is so much anger and concern for a trump presidency when we really don't know what in the hell he is going to do, over Hillary with a known past of atrocities & more we all KNOW will come.
              My stance at this time is this:

Trump wins, the most likely outcome will be congress will force him to compromise and things will go slow, no matter if Republican or Democrat controlled. So, we get four years of blah, not a lot of new laws

Clinton wins, we can hope that the dems don't get congressional control the same day. But we'll have two years of mostly no change, which is good, if the Republicans can control congress. Now, mid-term elections, the dems could swing control to congress and we end up with two years of democrat controlled Executive and Congressional branches.

So, Trump wins, we have four years of mediocre administration or maybe he'll surprise everyone, we don't know. Hillary wins, well, we know what she wants...

Comment

Bill clinched it for her!!!

Comment

Originally posted by SMC View Post
                  I don't think so

Comment

I keep seeing in these threads that a Republican congress will hold Hillary back. They can't hold Obama back so how her?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by SMC View Post
                      you think? his "story" was long and rather boring...and he left out items such as her being disbarred and well all the women he loved before and how she did her best to crush them and their stories...it was a good job of omission on facts of her also...

Comment

Originally posted by doppelganger View Post
                        you think? his "story" was long and rather boring...and he left out items such as her being disbarred and well all the women he loved before and how she did her best to crush them and their stories...it was a good job of omission on facts of her also...
                        Yeah, yeah, he messed up. He's not running for President. He's supporting his wife. He's made it right with her. Get off his back. That stuff is over.

Comment

Originally posted by J Sweet View Post
                          I keep seeing in these threads that a Republican congress will hold Hillary back. They can't hold Obama back so how her?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Exactly!

"An honest government has no fear of an armed population".

Comment

Originally posted by TxsBuda View Post
                            Yeah, yeah, he messed up. He's not running for President. He's supporting his wife. He's made it right with her. Get off his back. That stuff is over.

Right. Doesn't show character anything we should just get over it ,right?

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
                              Right. Doesn't show character anything we should just get over it ,right?

You can stay angry all you want that's up to you. I'm sure everyone you know is of good moral standing. Take care.

Comment

Working...
                              X