New to Trad. WTB Longbow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New to Trad. WTB Longbow

I'm new to trad and I'm wanting to buy my own longbow. Looking for a 45#-50# R/D bow. I would prefer a 3 piece takedown but it doesn't have to be. I'm just interested in the takedown so that I could increase draw weight later on. I have a $400 cap but could trade guns for a nicer bow. Let me know what you got. Thanks

Welcome!

I had a sweet Sarrels Blueridge SR once upon a time. You can find them in your range in the classifieds or over at tradgang sometimes. By far my favorite t/d longbow.

trad tech makes longbow limbs also you might could get a riser and those limbs for under $400 over at their website.

Jon
    Last edited by moreammo; 12-18-2013, 04:13 PM.

Comment

I have two longbows and a recurve for sale in the classifieds. I would trade, too.

Comment

check it out : http://discussions.texasbowhunter.co...ight=trad+bows

Comment

Tradtech ilf riser and limbs would be a good one but is just a little over your cap.

I love my zipper nitro and know they make a hunter series (more affordable without all the eye candy) just not sure exactly how much

Comment

Sarrels Archery has a sale going on right now, there may be the perfect bow for you at his place. The good news is you can shoot a bunch of bows for free, although it is hard to leave there without one

Comment

www.omegalongbows.webs.com Great bows from a great bowyer. Very affordable

Comment

Omega Delta riser $225
                Omega LB limbs $125

Plenty $$ left over for arrows and you will have your bow in a short time. I have had two of them and regretted selling both.

Comment

Originally posted by caughtandhobble View Post
                  Sarrels Archery has a sale going on right now, there may be the perfect bow for you at his place. The good news is you can shoot a bunch of bows for free, although it is hard to leave there without one
                  This

Comment

Where are you located? I have a TT Recon ilf riser and longbow limbs if you're interested.

Comment

Thanks for all the help and leads. Supposed to trade for a Sarrels Blueridge tonight. All the help and leads were much appreciated.

Comment

Don't forget to pics and let us know how she shoots! Get ready to fall in love buddy, Bob builds one heck of a bow

Comment

Working...
                        X