Covid question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Covid question

Hey have you guys had any one you work with test positive. My boss just did, and they want me to keep working. Not sure if I am supposed to or not ?

Safe thing to do would be self quarantine for 14 days and get tested.

Comment

I believe you are supposed to quarantine for 14 days, but I’m not positive.

Comment

How much contact have you had with your boss? I haven’t seen mine in about 4mnths so if we’re to test positive, think I’ll be ok heading to work tomorrow.

Comment

If you want to build your immunity you better hope you get it and get past it. Chances are you will never know you have it. All this mask wearing is going to cost people later.

Comment

I have been advised that if you are not symptomatic, it is OK to come in. Continue to monitor symptoms and and the slightest sign of illness, stay home. It would be best to stay home out of an abundance of caution, and you shouldn't be punished for staying home for 2 weeks.

Comment

Originally posted by RattlesnakeDan View Post
              All this mask wearing is going to cost people later.
              How so, most masks are not the type that will keep you from contracting the virus?

The belief is that if you're asymptomatic then by wearing the mask it "may" keep you from spreading it. Which to me is a false sense of security because if the masks we all wear won't keep you from getting it, it does seem to make sense it will prevent you from spreading the virus.

OP,

If you think you've come in contract with it, as a result of your boss, you should go see your Doctor and get tested. If you're clear, keep on working. If you test positive, you should isolate yourself until it passes.

Everyone I work with is working from home. I had one employee contract it but it was after everyone stopped going into the office. Thankfully he's recovered and back to work.

My SIL got it, and again, thankful she is fine and recovered.

Comment

I had a guy test positive at my work. They tested all of the rest of us, those that came back negative went back 8 days later. Only one person out of the other 10 of us test negative and she came back 14 gays later.

Comment

Originally posted by IvoryRoot View Post
                  I had a guy test positive at my work. They tested all of the rest of us, those that came back negative went back 8 days later. Only one person out of the other 10 of us test negative and she came back 14 gays later.
                  COVID 19 would be the least of her worries.

Comment

Originally posted by 100%TtId View Post
                    COVID 19 would be the least of her worries.
                    Hahaha! I see what you did there

Comment

That’s a lot of gays in one office.

Comment

I would go to work. IF you believe what the “experts” are telling us, and your boss tested positive, and you have been in contact with your boss, or any common areas your boss has used, or anything else he might have been around, or other employees he has come into contact with in the last 14 days that have also come in to contact with you...then you have already been exposed. So what difference does it make? Of course, that’s if you believe what we are being told

Comment

Originally posted by Fishndude View Post
                          That’s a lot of gays in one office.
                          Good to see your humor is peeking back.

Pm sent.............

Comment

Was his an active test or the antibody test? Have you been in contact with him lately?

Comment

The official word from the state for the employer is as follows:

shut down for 24hrs

During that 24 hrs have entire facility deep cleaned and fumigated (including AC and ventilation)

After above all return to work

Everyone is checked for temp of 100+ 2X per day, anyone with fever or symptoms goes for test and quarantine.

While at work all wear face mask and gloves.

Comment

Working...
                              X