X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Daily Bible Portion (Saturday)

Daily Bible Portion – 7 of 7
    "WHEN YOU KINDLE"

(Weekly Reading>>Numbers 8:1 to 12:16, Zechariah 2:14 to 4:7, John 19:31–37, Hebrew 3:1-6)

The Davidic Covenant follows the Mosaic Covenant, which is our goal as believers – the order and walk of Melchizedek, which is realized in David’s kingdom of a unified Israel. In Scripture the terms “David’s fallen tent” signifies the lack of application to walk in that which is taught in the Mosaic Covenant. Embracing God’s instructions to Moses automatically renews the Davidic Covenant to us, as we are the seed of Abraham and of the Commonwealth of Israel. The restoration of the nation of Israel is one heart at a time. In this way all Israel will be saved (Romans 11:24-26).

The believer’s goal is unity with the Messiah. Messiah came in the order of Melchizedek. David was a king and a priest in the order of Melchizedek. Jesus is the son of David, who became our King and High Priest of this same order. In this way, Jesus renewed the Covenant at His death and called us to enter into His Priesthood, the goal of our salvation (1Peter 2:9).

The Renewed Covenant was given to the House of Israel to uphold the priestly side and to the House of Judah to uphold the kingly side. When they come together, they then walk in the Melchizedek order which raises David’s tent.

Jeremiah 23:5 “Behold, the days are coming,” says the Lord/Yahweh, “That I will raise to David a Branch of righteousness; a King shall reign and prosper, and execute judgment and righteousness in the earth.”

Jeremiah 33:15 “In those days and at that time I will cause to grow up to David a Branch of righteousness; He shall execute judgment and righteousness in the earth.”

Jeremiah 33:22 “As the host of heaven cannot be numbered, nor the sand of the sea measured, so will I multiply the descendants of David My servant and the Levites who minister to Me.”

Psalm 89:2-4 “For I have said, ‘Mercy shall be built up forever; Your faithfulness You shall establish in the very heavens.’ You said, ‘I have made a covenant with My chosen, I have sworn to My servant David: Your seed I will establish forever, And build up your throne to all generations’” (Psalm 132:13-17).

Paul said,

“For I do not desire, brethren, that you should be ignorant of this mystery [of the Gentles/akrobustia returning], lest you should be wise in your own opinion, that blindness in part has happened to Israel [House of Judah] until the fullness of the Gentiles [House of Israel, those living among the Nations] has come in. And so ALL Israel will be saved [ALL twelve tribes], as it is written: “The Deliverer will come out of Zion, and He will turn away ungodliness from Jacob [the Whole House of Israel]. For this is My covenant with them, when I take away their sins” (Romans 11:25-27; Isaiah 59:20-21; 27:9; Jeremiah 31:33-34).

The twelve tribes were once aliens and strangers in a foreign land separate from the Covenants. When those who return into a Torah lifestyle, drew their life from the Root of the Olive Tree (Jesus), they are fully accepted as native-born Israelites and no longer considered as aliens, strangers or gentiles to the covenant. They became part of the House of Israel or the House of Judah. When the two Houses come together they are called the Whole House of Israel, and as Scripture declares, “then all Israel will be saved” (Romans 11:26; Isaiah 59:20,21; 27:9). (See also the book of Ruth, Leviticus 19:34, Isaiah 14:1, Ezekiel 47:22 and Ephesians 2:19.)

Ephesians 2:12 “… at that time you were without Christ/Messiah[Who is the Torah/Instructions(John 5:46)], being aliens from the commonwealth of Israel and strangers from the covenants of promise, having no hope and without God in the world.”

The Root

Revelation 22:16-17 “I, Yeshua, have sent My angel to testify to you these things in the churches. I am the Root and the Offspring of David, the Bright and Morning Star. And the Spirit and the bride say, ‘Come!’ And let him who hears say, ‘Come!’ And let him who thirsts come. Whoever desires, let him take the water of life freely.”

Who is the Root of the Olive Tree?

Is the olive tree “Jewish”? The root of the olive tree is Jesus who came through the lineage of David, of the tribe of Judah(Rev 22:16). David’s kingdom is the united Whole House of Israel, all twelve tribes (2 Samuel 2:4-5:5). Jesus, who is of the House of David, represents all twelve tribes, not just one tribe, and as High Priest He still wears the ephod on His chest that holds the twelve engraved gemstones representing all Twelve Tribes on His breastplate. As the Incarnate Word, or Living Torah, Jesus upholds all twelve tribes of Israel. The Covenants given to Israel through Abraham, Isaac and Jacob symbolizes the trunk of the tree and those who uphold these promises that Jesus gave to His people Israel. The branches of the tree represent the united people of the House of Israel and House of Judah. Just as some branches are broken off due to disobedience, others are grafted back in when believers return to walk in the covenants as our father’s Abraham, Moses and David did. The returnees are restored through Christ’s redemptive plan for all Israel and those who join themselves to its promises (Genesis 12:1-3; 15:17; Psalm 52:8; 128:3; Isaiah 11:1).

“Not by might nor by power but by My Spirit,” declares the Lord (Zechariah 4:6).

Isaiah 44:3-5 “For I will pour water on the thirsty land, and streams on the dry ground; I will pour out my Spirit on your offspring, and my blessing on your descendants. They will spring up like grass in a meadow, like poplar trees by flowing streams. One will say, ‘I belong to the Lord/Yahweh’; another will call himself by the name of Jacob; still another will write on his hand, Yahweh’s and will take the name Israel.”

new study tomorrow...
Working...
X