Got close

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Got close

A little short to go doubles. She has the look though. 23.5 long 19.5 girth. I ain't fished in like three months so i'll take it. Caught at 11:30pm. Bite was good all evening too bad it's raining tomorrow.

Nice fish !

Comment

Go fishin anyway. Caught some of my best fish in the rain. Good luck. Nice fish

Comment

Nice one. And nice fishing boots.

Comment

Great fish!

Comment

Fish don't know it's raining.

Comment

Originally posted by texasrazor View Post
              Fish don't know it's raining.
              They're already wet.

Comment

According to the formula she should weigh 11-12 pounds, provided I didn’t fat finger the calculator. Great fish, congratulations.

Comment

Very nice bass. That's the kind that will make a trip totally worthwhile. Hope you catch many more this spring. I'm supposed to go fishing Monday afternoon, can't wait to feel that big tug on the end of my line. It never ever gets old.

Comment

Great catch! Congrats! Where were you fishing and with what lure? I've had a good spring so far but my biggest this year was just over 5 pounds

Comment

Originally posted by Da' Hitman View Post
                      Great catch! Congrats! Where were you fishing and with what lure? I've had a good spring so far but my biggest this year was just over 5 pounds

Norman deep little n. A very small public lake

Comment

Originally posted by Jmac View Post
                        According to the formula she should weigh 11-12 pounds, provided I didn’t fat finger the calculator. Great fish, congratulations.
                        Few of those calculators/equations are pretty optimistic. I’ve weighed fish that size on a good scale. They really need to be in the 26” range to hit that. The one I use put this about 9.3 I think. That feels about right to me.

Comment

You fish in jeans and full quill ostrich boots?

Nice fish

Comment

That's a big one!

Comment

Originally posted by TexMax View Post
                              Few of those calculators/equations are pretty optimistic. I’ve weighed fish that size on a good scale. They really need to be in the 26” range to hit that. The one I use put this about 9.3 I think. That feels about right to me.
                              I agree they are optimistic, I have 2 over 10 and 1 in the teens the, the formula was close on 2 and way off on one. . My point was that the fish might have been closer to double digits than you thought it was without having a good scale. Regardless it’s an awesome catch, and again congratulations.

Comment

Working...
                              X