SHNF 16-17 BS thread ( Banter session)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Werewolf View Post
    Never heard of him either. Who needs to watch comedians? I just got to dads with a 12 pack [emoji12]
    I just troll here

Comment

Originally posted by SwampRabbit View Post
      I just troll here

No that would be me.. I'm the troll here.

Comment

I can totally out troll you

Comment

Thanks snapchat! But no I'm a real dude ...and would actually like to meet some of you finally. Been on here a while. No big secret I am VERY socially awkward. Once you meet me in person it will all make sense

Comment

Thanks snapchat! But no I'm a real dude ...and would actually like to meet some of you finally. Been on here a while. No big secret I am VERY socially awkward. Once you meet me in person it will all make sense
            Oh sure, like Lee humping Daniel in front of us all isn't awkward. You'll fit in fine

Comment

Ok ok real unaltered pic...troll joke man. Couldn't resist[emoji12]

Comment

SHNF 16-17 BS thread ( Banter session)

Originally posted by AJMag View Post
                Oh sure, like Lee humping Daniel in front of us all isn't awkward. You'll fit in fine

Watch it cupcake I know where you live

Comment

Originally posted by AJMag View Post
                  Lol!!!! Depends on how much of the red cup (what I drink my crown and coke out of for those that don't know) I've had. It can get interesting.

Comment

Ok ok real unaltered pic...troll joke man. Couldn't resist[emoji12]

The other one was better

Comment

Originally posted by dmack View Post
                      Watch it cupcake I know where you live
                      Sweet. I just got a fresh tank with 20 lbs of liquid nitrogen. Lets catch some lizards and stuff to freeze

Comment

****. Maybe I should keep flying incognito. Don't wanna be cupcake and sugar tush to these lads[emoji79]

Comment

Originally posted by dmack View Post
                          The other one was better
                          Yeah, chest hair and straw hats is too much for Daniel to bear

Comment

Dang it lilmisshunter. Look what you started. Everyone taking selfies now. Yours is fine but all the other ugly mugs? Come on.

Comment

Bahahaha... Is everyone else drinking too? Cheers [emoji482] hopefully I'm not too hungover for my hunt in the morning...

**** it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by BowOnly81 View Post
                                Dang it lilmisshunter. Look what you started. Everyone taking selfies now. Yours is fine but all the other ugly mugs? Come on.
                                I wish I could have gotten a selfie just for you this morning. This was the rankest morning all week.

Comment

Working...
                                X