Best Moderately Priced Game Cameras

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Best Moderately Priced Game Cameras

I have had trouble over the years finding a game camera that will last more than a year or two. The best luck I have ever had was using the Bushnell trophy cams from about 6 years ago. I still have one of those working today (even though the picture quality has diminished).

Any recommendations on middle of the road priced trail cams that perform well?

Browning

Comment

Browning, Moultrie or Bushnell

PERIOD

Comment

Having pretty good luck with the Moultrie A40. My Moultrie M80's lasted 6 years, but apparently they have quit making them.

Comment

Define moderately priced and middle of the road?

Comment

Originally posted by ACCURACYINC View Post
            Having pretty good luck with the Moultrie A40. My Moultrie M80's lasted 6 years, but apparently they have quit making them.

They have and the XTs as well. I'm officially starting on year six this May with my XTs...... I'm afraid one of my two is on its last days with the night pics turning weird colors. The day pics are still great and the other camera is flawless still.

Think I'm going to replace them with the Browning Strike Force when I need to.
            Last edited by Smart; 05-14-2018, 12:10 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by gingib View Post
              Browning, Moultrie or Bushnell

PERIOD
              This.

End of discussion.

Comment

Bushnell.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                  They have and the XTs as well. I'm officially starting on year six this May with my XTs...... I'm afraid one of my two is on its last days with the night pics turning weird colors. The day pics are still great and the other camera is flawless still.

Same here I have one Xt left. Replaced three last year with Browning Strike Force. Im very pleased with Browning cameras

Comment

Check out Exodus. Their Trek Model will run you $140. Comes with a 5 year warranty and 50% off if it gets stolen. Been flawless for me.

Comment

Ive had good luck with browning

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post

I've heard good things about the Browning Strike Force. What's the price range on these? I think I paid $129 on the A40's, so if I can get a few years out of them, money well spent. I wish someone would come up with a woodpecker proof IR lense!
                        Last edited by ACCURACYINC; 05-14-2018, 12:26 PM. Reason: ...

Comment

Moultre.

Comment

I’ve been happy with Moultrie cameras. Depending on the model, you can get them for less than $100. I’ve got 6, some are 1-2 years old, some are 3+. But for $60-100, getting 2-3 years out of them makes me happy

Comment

Originally posted by ACCURACYINC View Post
                              I've heard good things about the Browning Strike Force. What's the price range on these? I think I paid $129 on the A40's, so if I can get a few years out of them, money well spent. I wish someone would come up with a woodpecker proof IR lense!

I have seen them for $99 on Ebay...

Comment

Working...
                              X