Hey Oilfield Guys!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Take Dead Aim View Post
    Not at all and never said booming. If is growing in a positive direction and not 1980's over again like many said.

Lol.... Smh.

Comment

Should have been more clear in my statement. From the "bottom".
      so cost savings only occur at the "bottom"?

Comment

Originally posted by Ragin' View Post
        Lol.... Smh.
        You really have provided zero to the discussion. Outside of disagreeing just to disagree. Maybe I'm wrong. I don't feel that I am but feel free to provide some info stating as much and I will show up at the next Austin TBH happy hour in dress for all to mock. I will stand by my statements for another three months. Baring something crazy like North Korea actually figuring out how to get a bomb more than 10' off the ground the Texas and US economy will keep on growing. You willing to take me up on the same bet? Your local THB happy hour in a dress if the economy keeps growing.

Comment

Originally posted by kyle1974 View Post
          so cost savings only occur at the "bottom"?
          Come on man. They obviously happen all along the way but when tracking this data you have to pick spots and those are usuay done using tops and bottoms.

Comment

Come on man. They obviously happen all along the way but when tracking this data you have to pick spots and those are usuay done using tops and bottoms.
            when tracking the data you have to keep the carrot dangling out far enough to justify your argument that your principle point of cost savings is GOING to work, if we just have enough time to realize that cost savings.

I think I'm getting on board with you though. Just imagine how well the economy would be doing if you could buy a 3000 square foot house in a gated community for $35,000. people would be saving SO much money, the economy would explode! then, if you could get a 2016 F250 king ranch edition for say $2750, that would really get this economic machine screaming!
            Last edited by kyle1974; 05-03-2016, 11:33 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by kyle1974 View Post
              when tracking the data you have to keep the carrot dangling out far enough to justify your argument that your principle point of cost savings is GOING to work, if we just have enough time to realize that cost savings.

I think I'm getting on board with you though. Just imagine how well the economy would be doing if you could buy a 3000 square foot house in a gated community for $35,000. people would be saving SO much money, the economy would explode! then, if you could get a 2016 F250 king ranch edition for say $2750, that would really get this economic machine screaming!
              Look I have answered or tried to answer every question brought up and most have good questions. I'm not making this data up and have nothing to gain from it other than knowledge. You may not agree with it but it doesn't change that economy is not going downward at this point.

Comment

Look I have answered or tried to answer every question brought up and most have good questions. I'm not making this data up and have nothing to gain from it other than knowledge. You may not agree with it but it doesn't change that economy is not going downward at this point.
                Obama says the economy is doing great also.

he says unemployment is down (while completley ignoring people who are no longer actively looking for work).

here's a fact for your "overall" economy. At no other point in history have more people been on welfare in this country. No doubt, that's tied directly to this killer economy.

Comment

You really have provided zero to the discussion. Outside of disagreeing just to disagree. Maybe I'm wrong. I don't feel that I am but feel free to provide some info stating as much and I will show up at the next Austin TBH happy hour in dress for all to mock. I will stand by my statements for another three months. Baring something crazy like North Korea actually figuring out how to get a bomb more than 10' off the ground the Texas and US economy will keep on growing. You willing to take me up on the same bet? Your local THB happy hour in a dress if the economy keeps growing.
                  The economy growth is stagnant at best. Obama is the 1st president in History not to hit the "magic" 3% number. Here are a bunch of charts (sources noted) of the great economy that the Federal Reserve has manipulated.

YRI Selected Daily Markets YRI Zoom Presentation Chartbook YRI Economic Outlook YRI Earnings Outlook Federal Funds Rate US Bond Yields US Bond Technicals US Yield Curve Global Interest Rates Stockā€¦

The last 3 charts relate to Houston area. I chose Houston because that's the metro where I live.
                  Attached Files

Comment

One day you'll realize that you're right up there with Jhill and Xbowhunter. [emoji1417]

As far as this other mess. Someone is not here to stir the pot but.... Someone is not here to stir the pot but tell everyone they basically have no understanding of economics. Some peoples kids I swear. [emoji849]
                    You being one of them. That is all.

Good luck to all that are affected by this. Every day is a good day!

Comment

Hey Oilfield Guys!!

I'm not gonna with you. We've beat this horse to death on this thread a year ago. Then hear you come with all your crap just like many others before you sounding just like a Bernie Supporter. Clear the fog from your eyes dude and stop the drinking the Kool-Aide. And what bet? I don't gamble. Money isn't free so I don't roll that way. And you can keep your happy hour. I don't roll with the likes of you either. I'll stick with my oil family.
                      Last edited by JW; 05-03-2016, 11:53 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by COACH_EM_UP View Post
                        You being one of them. That is all.

Good luck to all that are affected by this. Every day is a good day!

Hey I didn't make a 100 in Economics but I did get an A- in college. [emoji1417]

Go play with TDA. Y'all are in the same camp of not knowing.

Comment

Originally posted by txjustin View Post
                          The economy growth is stagnant at best. Obama is the 1st president in History not to hit the "magic" 3% number. Here are a bunch of charts (sources noted) of the great economy that the Federal Reserve has manipulated.

YRI Selected Daily Markets YRI Zoom Presentation Chartbook YRI Economic Outlook YRI Earnings Outlook Federal Funds Rate US Bond Yields US Bond Technicals US Yield Curve Global Interest Rates Stockā€¦

The last 3 charts relate to Houston area. I chose Houston because that's the metro where I live.

Oh stop with the real facts man!!!!! [emoji12]

Comment

I'm not gonna with you. We've beat this horse to death on this thread a year ago. Then hear you come with all your crap just like many others before you sounding just like a Bernie Supporter. Clear the fog from your eyes dude and stop the drinking the Kool-Aide. And what bet? I don't gamble. Money isn't free so I don't roll that way. And you can keep your happy hour. I don't roll with the likes of you either. I'll stick with my oil family.
                            Money wasn't involved. I made it a fair offer for both. That is why I offered up an embarrassing bet rather than money or monetary goods. Friendly wager no need to hang out if you don't want to. I'll stick to Round Rock happy hour and you chose one of your liking. I won't show and ruin your vibe.

Comment

Money wasn't involved. I made it a fair offer for both. That is why I offered up an embarrassing bet rather than money or monetary goods. Friendly wager no need to hang out if you don't want to. I'll stick to Round Rock happy hour and you chose one of your liking. I won't show and ruin your vibe.

You can't ruin my vibe dude. But you have tried to ruin many peoples that have read your banter on here that are out of work. Good job. You nailed it.

Comment

Hey I didn't make a 100 in Economics but I did get an A- in college. [emoji1417]

Go play with TDA. Y'all are in the same camp of not knowing.
                                Exactly. You just proved "Some people's kids".

You have no idea what my take is on this issue, but you assumed you do. Good luck to you!

Comment

Working...
                                X