Please post results as they come

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Please post results as they come

Guys, you are having elections today? Seems my media outlets are exploding with anticipation that this is a landmark day to turn the south democratic. Can you keep us updated?

Remember, today is only the primaries. Real deal isnt til November.

Comment

that is 100% libtard, left wing media hype! Prime example, Demokrauts have a slough of candidates running for Governor... One is a second generation/son of a former Democrat governor, his chief opponent is an "it" trans gender... Yea, the DemoKrauts are turnin' out in droves to vote for somebody to run against the Repulsican Governor Greg Abbott... NO DemoKraut has a sno-ball's chance in hell of beating Abbott, especially if the "it" wins the nomination for the party!! It's laughable!
      Similar situation for the Senate seat held by Ted Cruz... BUNCH of D'Krauts running to try to unseat him... Yea, right...

Comment

Fail

Democrats across America thought they could turn Texas blue tonight in the 2018 Texas State primaries, but it looks like they forgot that Texas is called the Republic of Texas for a reason. Look at the red wave Democrats thought they could laughably take away from America First. The Democrat votes in the Texas primaries don't even come close to the Republican winners.

Comment

I reckon if you listen to the TV news this morning, the election is already over. Democrats will take Texas and we might as well build an Ark and float on out of here.

I caint watch no news anymore, makes me mad. I just watch hunting and fishing shows in the morning, them make me happy.

Comment

Just moved to Woodville, my neighbor is running for DA. Hope he wins it, but we will see. The people running against him both have questionable ethics, and I think this area has dealt with that for several years.

Comment

Yup! Just looking at the number of votes cast it looks like a severe mauling by the GOP. Demos early voting didn't help at all. Another MSM fake news fail

Comment

I still don’t understand what the one was about doing away with property taxes ?

Comment

Wall got WALLoped
                  LoL

Comment

Originally posted by texansfan View Post
                    Wall got WALLoped
                    LoL
                    Her ads were comical. Glad to hear she didn't win.

Comment

Originally posted by Buff View Post
                      I still don’t understand what the one was about doing away with property taxes ?
                      It was a proposition to replace the property tax with a consumption tax. Basically put an extra tax on the things you buy. This of course has several pros and cons in my opinion. As a homeowner of multiple properties it would be great because the burden would no longer be just on property owners. As a consumer of goods I can expect my cost for those goods to increase. The rate at which it increases would be the variable I would like to know before being put into that system. If the goal is to maintain the same income (for the state) and simply spread the taxation across multiple fronts (renters would now be paying state taxes) then I am happy to go with it. If the goal is to increase income, and spread it across multiple fronts, I am not happy with it.

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
                        Her ads were comical. Glad to hear she didn't win.
                        Goes to show you can't buy or bankroll an election

For that reason alone I'm glad she lost
                        I don't even know her politics but I do know she tried to buy that spot by outspending everyone

Comment

Originally posted by GatorBait View Post
                          ...spread the taxation across multiple fronts (renters would now be paying state taxes) ...
                          Renters already pay that because a portion of their rent payment is to cover property taxes as no landlord wants to eat those taxes

Comment

yes, but that doesn't help the individual homeowner at all. It helps that landlord.

Comment

Originally posted by GatorBait View Post
                              yes, but that doesn't help the individual homeowner at all. It helps that landlord.
                              What doesn't help the homeowner?

Comment

Working...
                              X