Need Help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Need Help

Well, I am a proud man but never too proud to ask for help. I got laid off about 6 months ago now, been a grind to find a new job as the mortgage business is retracting as rates continue to rise. Have been apart of 2 layoffs in the last 2 years because of it. I am needing to find a new gig ASAP.

Heres my skill set, if you think it can apply towards something you may have available please let me know:
    -Customer service team lead (call center)
    -Project management (non-IT)
    -Loan Origination (have exp in both Auto and Mortgage)
    -Led a processing team in mortgage of 12-15 individuals
    -Flooring; I have done this occasionally on the side for friends and family that needed stuff done. Have laid hardwoods and bamboo floors, tile, and tiled several showers with high quality work.

I am currently in school mon-thurs at 5:30pm-10pm.

I do have a real estate license but unfortunately that has not produced like I was hoping. I think this is mainly because my social circles are still relatively young and not at the home buying stage yet.

If you know of anything north of Dallas or are hiring, please let me know. I am very open at I know Oatmeal is better than no meal.

ttt

Comment

good luck in your search

Comment

Check out HBS Systems in Richardson. I think we are adding some folks to our support team. If it looks interesting to you then send me a PM.

-john

Comment

Good luck. I got laid off in June and having he77 finding something new. Just can't seem to get a call back.

Comment

bump for you good luck

Comment

Have you looked on LinkedIn.com and submitted your resume? Bump for you buddy!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
              X