???? Anyone stayed at or been around Ramada Inn

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

???? Anyone stayed at or been around Ramada Inn

Regal Row in Dallas. We are catching a 0610 flight to Vegas on Tues and was thinking about staying Monday night and leaving my car there till we return on Thursday. What does anyone know about the area.

The area isn't great, but that doesn't mean the hotel doesn't have full time security to watch the parking lot. I've never hung out around that area so just speaking from someone who passes through.

Comment

Do not leave anything valuable in it. I’m sure it will be fine and save you some money on parking but it’s not the best area.

Comment

Don't leave a gun in it, for sure.

Comment

Last time I stayed in a Ramada Inn I went bought another pistol for added security........

Comment

Regal Row....pretty much anything can happen there. Could you park it close to the front so it's visible from inside? But yeah, don't leave anything of value in it. Does it have an alarm system? Will management allow you to leave it parked there?

Comment

Our warehouse was right there for many years. Our delivery trucks was constantly having parts stolen off of them and other theft issues. No way I would ever lave my vehicle overnight

Comment

Thats a bad area, I wouldn't stay there much less leave a vehicle there. JMO

Comment

If you leave it, I would make certain the Ramada knew it was going to be there.

Comment

I wouldn't do either.

Comment

Originally posted by Goldeneagle View Post
                      I wouldn't do either.
                      This

Park n Fly is super cheap and will shuttle you to the airport. I think I paid $16 for a 4 day parking pass on groupon

Comment

That’s a bad area

Comment

I drive a 9K dollar Nissan Versa to save gas.... So yeah, I would do it... lol

Now my Tacoma is my baby, heck no

Comment

The remote parking at the airport cannot be that expensive. I would be hesitant to leave a vehicle in the regal row area in the daylight, much less several nights. go with post #11

Comment

We stay at the Raddison across the entrance to Love Field. No car leaving charge, and they have a shuttle to take you to AP and pick you up. NO on the RR hotel! I lived in Dallas 32 yrs and I know!!

Comment

Working...
                              X