Keith Johns Outdoors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Keith Johns Outdoors

I have not been out that way in about 3 years. Did he do away with the hogs?
    I see on the site some price changes. But none of the hunts say they include hog anymore.

Anyone know?

He moved ranches he is in Junction now, the hogs I can't answer on because I went to the other ranch which had them, but his prices did change when he moved ranches

Comment

There's only a few hogs on his new ranch in Junction and are rarely seen. But I'm sure if someone were to see them he wouldn't mind you taking them.

Comment

New ranch in junction as said before, the new place does have hogs on it but not as many. Real nice place, and the cabin is sweeeeeet.

Comment

we were out at the new place this weekend. Wade said the new ranch had hogs but just a few. We never heard or saw any the entire time we were there.

Comment

Thanks everyone. I was wondering since the site has changed and the bow-fishing wasn't mentioned on there as well.

Comment

Any new hunting reports???

Comment

I went the weekend of Nov. 14th and out of 5 of us we had 2 kills (blackbuck and Texas Dall Ram) All of us had a multitude of shot opportunities at BB, Aoudad, Rams and small Axis but passed. I kept holding out for one of the big Axis I saw when driving around. The three of us that went home empty handed did it by choice not for lack of animals. The new bunk house is great!!! Keith is as great of a host as you could ask for. I will never go anywhere else.

Comment

Was just there this past weekend, will be booking again soon. No hogs on the junction place, 5 hunters total took 4 rams and the 5th hunter left empty handed by choice. Will be going back soon.

Comment

1 Small axis and 1 big axis seen.. Anyone see any others worth shooting??

Comment

Would anybody mind posting some pictures of the terrain and rams harvested?
                      Also, has anybody been successful at stalking their ram or are most rams taken from blinds and stands?
                      Thanks!

Comment

Now that we are through the holidays I am getting my work schedule figured out so I can plan a ram hunt some time in April!

Comment

Hunting is from blinds, although Keith let me and my fiance spot and stalk her ram since she wounded it and the other hunters were back in.
                          Attached Files

Comment

how hard of a hunt is his new place and how big?

Comment

Not sure how big, and I saw animals every sit, I was waiting out for a nice axis I saw from the lodge but he never showed so I took that ram the last morning

Comment

Working...
                              X