Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

SKB 585 O/U made in Japan. Anyone own one?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SKB 585 O/U made in Japan. Anyone own one?

I am just about to pull the trigger on a Japanese SKB 585 12 gauge. The gun is beautiful and is in great shape.

Anyone owned or own one that can offer input? Most of my research says that these are great guns that last a long time.

I've got one. Wife bought it for me in 87. I've shot Citori, Ruger and this just fits and feels
    so much better. Only issue was my fault, stuck choke, from not removing and oiling choke tubes after a goose hunt.

Comment

I have this gun in 20 gauge. I also have a Citori, but prefer to shoot the SKB. My accuracy is higher with the SKB.

Comment

I have it in a 3 bbl set, mostly shoot the 28 ga. It has been my field gun for 20-25 yrs and taken tons of birds with it

Comment

I don’t have the O/U but I do have a SKB auto made in Japan. I don’t have any idea on rounds but it’s been a great gun.

Comment

I don't have a 585 but I gave a 500 in 20 ga, bored Improved Cylinder and Modified 26" barrels. I bought it new in the early '70s. It's been a great shotgun.

Comment

Working...
            X