No announcement yet.

Official Lake Georgetown Public Hunting Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone know if we are going to get spike tags this year?

We were given the green light on 9/19 last year, so they should know about tags by now.

Comment

Email from Brad

"For this season, due to a reduced number of buck permits, you WILL NOT be able to harvest spikes prior to a doe until November 4th. After November 3rd, spikes may be harvested prior to a doe but, as always, will not count toward an exemption for the next season. Doe=exemption."

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Comment

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Comment

Here is my view from my stand.
          Attached Files

Comment

2 1/2 days left.

Comment

Lookin good Top!!

Comment

Anyone here hunting in 14, if so how are you getting in?

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Comment

I was actually wondering that myself. Can you get there from booty road? I would assume you get to lower side of the dam and look around there. Ide be up for scouting with you. I'm free after 4:30 today if you are

Comment

Anticipation is killing me!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Maui-diver View Post
                      I was actually wondering that myself. Can you get there from booty road? I would assume you get to lower side of the dam and look around there. Ide be up for scouting with you. I'm free after 4:30 today if you are
                      NO 14 is behide the office and a subdivision west of BD Woods and Brad sent out a warning with the check in schedule in the email the other day see below.

"Also, for those hunting in unit 14 please make sure you have consent from the landowner (or developer) before crossing private property. We (and Georgetown Police) have had complaint."

Comment

Originally posted by stringstalker84 View Post
                        Anyone here hunting in 14, if so how are you getting in?

Which part of 14 you need to get to?

These is a gate behide the west side of the HEB shopping center

Comment

does anyone have a picture of the map the shows the area numbers? can someone upload that picture.

Comment

Originally posted by Z7buckmaster View Post
                            does anyone have a picture of the map the shows the area numbers? can someone upload that picture.

Comment

Originally posted by justintyme8303 View Post
                              Which part of 14 you need to get to?

These is a gate behide the west side of the HEB shopping center

Careful around the heb gate, while out scouting I found what was either a homeless guys camp or a place where the teenagers from the neighborhood go to party. A few torn up fold up chairs, bunch of beer cans and bottles, cigarette butts and the left overs of a camp fire. A lot of it looked pretty old, no one was around when I went in the middle of the day. Found it probably a week before the Saturday morning rules meeting haven't gone back to that area tho. I told the ranger where it was after the meeting.

Comment

Role call, who's out? Longer walk than I had hoped for but I'm set up and ready!

Comment

Working...
                                X